Living With Justin

2 months later...

It's already been two months. Summer is almost over. Living with Justin isn't always peaches and cream. Sometimes him and dad argue for a few days straight. Him & I don't get a long as much as my parents wish we did. The only one he treats with respect in this house is my mom. I can tell he loves her.

He holds this huge grudge on dad, & I wish I knew what it was. Today I'm being forced to take him to the mall with me. With summer almost over and senior year almost here, I have a lot of shopping to do. Justin will be starting senior year with me, he failed 4th grade so he's a year behind from where he's suppose to be. I'm not really looking forward to starting my senior year with him. At all.

As I'm getting dressed to go to the mall I realize that Justin is still laying his lazy Ass in bed. I walk over to his room..

"Um are you ready?"

"Um do I look ready?" He said while changing the channels, not even looking at me.

"Um obviously not, can you get ready so we can leave?"

"Um, can you give me 15 minutes!" This time he looked at me, I can tell he's annoyed. But I can give two shits. He can tell I'm annoyed to.

I rolled my eyes & slammed his door. "Fucking Dick!" I said it loud enough for him to hear me.

"I heard that!" He yelled.

"That was the point!"

30 minutes later this asshole is still not ready. I'm sitting in my Jeep that mom and dad got me for my 17th birthday 3 months ago. I've beeped the horn about 20 times now. Right when I'm about to pull out of the drive way and leave his ass, he opens the house door. He's literally taking his sweet Ass time walking towards the passenger seat. Impatiently I beep the horn about 5 times in a row.

Why must he be so obnoxious? He opens the car door as if somethings funny. "What's so funny?" I asked as I'm looking back making sure I don't hit anything. I had a habit of doing that. "You!"

"I didn't know I was a joke."

"I never said that, but seeing you mad has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen!" He has a stupid smirk on his face. He really does know how to get under my skin. He seriously does.

"HA HA!" I said sarcastically. "Is fucking hysterical right?"

"Pretty much."

We we're about half an hour away from The Garden State Mall. And the whole time there the car ride was pretty quiet. No noise, just music. I liked it that way. I didn't want not one word to come out of his mouth, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way about me.

At the mall I ran into some friends, bought lots of shirts, a few shoes, Jeans, you know just new stuff to start off the year. He did the same. He actually has pretty good taste. I'm kind of surprised he even bought shirts, he's ALWAYS shirtless around the house. We finally arrive at the house.

"ROSE, JUSTIN?!" Yelled mom from her room. As I'm getting closer to her room I can smell the sweet smell of the Burberry Britt perfume. That has been moms signature scent for a really long time now. Justin and I stood in front of her room door watching her put on a beautiful pair of diamond earings. She's wearing a beautiful tight short but very classy Burgundy dress, with really high black heels.

Justin's eyes lit up when he saw her. "Wow, you look beautiful Nancy!" He brought a bright smile to my mothers face. "Thank you Justin, that's so sweet." I stood there kind of annoyed with my arms crossed.

"Yes mom?"

"Your dad and I are going out to meet with a few friends in a little bit. We'll be gone for a while, we left money on the counter order what ever you want." I rolled my eyes "Great." I said under my breath. Justin stood there smiling with his hands in his pocket. He's so cool, well at least he thinks he is!

"Cool, have fun. Be safe, and don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

My mom bursted out laughing. Because to her and everyone else besides me and dad, everything he says is so funny & so charming. When in reality is so annoying. I walked away. I couldn't take the cornyness any longer.

...

Mom & dad have been away for a couple of hours now. Justin and I haven't exchanged words. I've been in my room reading and he's been in his doing what ever it is that he does in there. As I'm reading my phone starts to ring. Wondering who it is I flip my phone over.

"What the fuck does he want?" I said to my self. Is my ex boy friend Sebastian. There is nothing that we need to talk about so there is absolutely no reason for him to be calling me. Thinking that he will get the point that I don't want to talk to him I throw my phone on the bed. Not even a minute after it stops ringing, it starts ringing again. The same thing happened a few more times after. Finally....

"Hello!" I answered with an attitude.  

"Hey Rose." Sebastian always had a way with his words, a lot like Justin. Maybe that's why I hate Justin so much because he reminds me so much of my ex.  

"Hi Sebastian.. Why are you calling me?" I said with a voice of boredom.  

"Because I've been thinking about you a lot lately, is there a problem with me calling you?" He sounded concerned.  

"Yes Sebastian there actually is a problem."  

"Can you tell me why.."  

I stood quiet for a second, threw my book and stood up from the bed. "Sebastian when you broke up with me for another girl I was torn, I was broken I was hurt. But I moved on and I'm happy without you simply because your not worth anything and you will never be worth anything. Now I'll appreciate it if you forget about me, & never call me again."

I didn't scream, I'm not even arguing. I'm done with the arguing, arguing would only give him hope because he'll think I still care. I don't care about him anymore. I don't care, but I can feel tears forming in my eyes. I have a huge knot in my throat. I can feel my stomach getting tight. I'm trying so hard to fight back the tears. But who am I kidding? I can't.

Sebastian and I once had something beautiful, brief but real. At least I thought so. Until he left me, right when I started to fall hard. He left me for someone else. I thought my world was over when we we're.

"Do you want pizza?"  

Fuck Justin is in my room. Has he ever heard of knocking. Thank God my back is turned towards the window and he can't see me crying.

"Sure." I said as normal as I could. I don't want him to see me crying, I don't want him to hear it in my voice. Fuck I can feel him getting closer. I wiped my tears as much as I could. "Cheese or pepperoni?" He asked with his cell in his hand getting ready to call Pizza Hut. At this point I can't even speak, I hate when someone catches me crying I start crying even more. He's noticing, I feel it.

In a soft voice he asked. "Are you crying?" Without even looking at him I sat on my bed, looked to the floor and said "No." He slowly sat next to me. "I accidentally over heard your conversation an-

Very defensively I responded. "You we're spying on me?"

"No, no is not even like that. I was gonna knock, then I heard you on the phone and couldn't help but listen."

A frustrated laugh came out of me. "Now I can't even be on the phone in my own room, great!"

"Point is that, he doesn't deserve for a girl like you to be crying over him. If he left you is because he didn't appreciate what he had."

I'm honestly surprised, Justin trying to make me feel better it just doesn't sound right. But surprisingly it feels so right. He's right. I wiped the tears from my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Your right." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here." He smiled back at me.

"I want pepperoni pizza!" I said, we both laughed a little. I guess living with Justin won't be that bad after all.