Settle for less

Denise's POV

When I opened my eyes we were on a bridge on the top of a river. I saw red candles lightening a beautifully dressed table with a wonderful dinner on it. It was so romantic.

Me: Carnell, why all this?

Carnell: I told you it was time for some change. I'm willing to put every efforts in winning you back.

Me: Once again Carnell, this is all beautiful and really nice of you but why me? Why me over all the girls that are dying to date you?!

Carnell: I'm not going to tell you the obvious, which is I love you. Just know your worth dee. You're the best that ever happened in my life and I want you to be by my side all the time. It's not a want its a need. I wanna live with you, wake up by you every morning. I know they say never settle for less. That's why I'm giving you my whole. Just take it. Please. I beg you

Me: You really hurt me Carnell... You know I love you. As a matter of fact you're the love of my life. I just want us to take our time. Let's plan your brother's wedding and see how things work out. No rushing or anything. Ok?

Carnell: Okay... Can I at least kiss you?

Me: A hug :)

Carnell: I knew it was too good to be true! Lol okay. Let's eat now. :)

Me: Yes! I'm starving! :)

The dinner was quiet nice. We talked things out to start everything over. No more surprises.
As the wedding was getting close, Carnell and I had to spend every day, and sometimes nights on planing it. The bachelorette party was planned on Friday and the bachelor party on Saturday. The wedding was planned a week after that on the next Saturday. We had too much work to do. I had a meeting with Carnell at Starbucks in a few minutes and I was already running late.

Me: Heeey! I'm sooo sorry for being late! :(

Carnell: Lol don't worry I just got here too.

Me: Great. So we have to make this really quick coz I'm meeting some dancers in an hour for the wedding performance.

Carnell: You're going to dance?

Me: No I'm just choreographing.

Carnell: Okay. So I sorted everything out for the cake and the band. I figured out we'd need one since Dustin is not going to entertain at his own wedding!

Me: True! How many pieces for the cake?

Carnell: 4 stages as you told me.

Me: Perfect. I have to meet kae later today to choose the final wedding dress and I'll need one of you to come pick me up to the store where I bought the men's tuxedos. There 8 of it.

Carnell: 8?! Us 5, plus les twins that just makes 7.

Me: Hum... Actually your mom told me to take one for her boyfriend... Your neighbor.

Carnell: Oh god... Does Dustin know about that?

Me: I don't think so but I think it'll be fine... I guess...

Carnell: Okay and one last thing. Dustin was talking about moving but he doesn't really have the time to figure this out and he wants to make a surprise to kae.

Me: What are you trying to say?

Carnell: I kind of promised him that we would find an apartment for them...

Me: Yeah sure, after the wedding.

Carnell: No... He wants it for their honey moon. He wants it now...

Me: Oh my god Carnell! Why would you promise such a thing!! We're already too busy and that takes time!

Carnell: I know! I didn't think about it at the moment. I already booked three apartment not far from our house. We have to make visits tomorrow.

Me: Seriously I'm gonna die. Okay we'll go together.

Carnell: Thank you so much.

Me: Well I gotta go now. Talk to you later!

Carnell: Bye

The next day we went house hunting. Lol the first apartment was perfectly coordinating with their two looks and vision of a house but not big enough for a family. The second one was perfect. Good size, nicely decorated and it was the closest of all three from the family house. The choice wasn't hard but I wanted to see the last one before signing anything.

When we got there I definitely fell in love with the place. It was everything I was envisaging to do in my house with Carnell. We talked about it sometimes when we were together but that time is over. I looked at him and knew he was thinking the same.

Carnell: Why you starring at me? :)

Me: I was just thinking of how this house is exactly what we wanted for our future. At least when we had one together...

Carnell: :/...

Me: Anyways, my choice is on the second one. Totally like them.

Carnell: I agree. Let's go take those papers to Dustin.

I followed him outside.

The bachelorette party: It was 3 am in the morning and kae was completely drunk and excited. She wouldn't stop screaming and dancing on the rented tour bus that I took for her party. We spent the entire night trying to control her. We finally got back to my house safe and sound.

Kae: IM GOING TO CALL DUSTIN AND TELL HIM HOW MUUUUUCH I LOVE HIIIIM! Hihi

Me: Kae, it's time for bed.

Kae: NOOOOW!! Hihihiiii

Demi: He's probably sleeping at this time kae...

Kae: GIVE ME MY PHOOOONE!

Miley: Kae it's 4 o'clock in the morning.

Without any further fight I gave her her phone and she dialed his number.

Kae: HEY BAAABE! Hihihiii/ Kae?! Are you okay?/ YEEEES! LIFE IS GOOD!!/ Babe are you drunk? Lol/MAYBE... A LITTLE.../Lol you woke me up and please stop screaming in my ear. Lol/ YOU ARE A NICE GUY... BUT IM NOT MARRYING YOU! HUH HUH NO WAY! IM TOO YOUNG FOR THAT! AAH I FINALLY SAID IT!/

Seiko: Kae give me this phone! Go to bed! /Hey Dustin.../Hum... I gotta go/ No Dustin wait... He hang up.

Me: Oh my god what did she just do... Kae you maybe ruined your wedding!

Miley: oh my God... Wth?!

Kae: Hihihiiii

Demi: I'm gonna put her to bed. It'll be better for everyone.

Seiko: I'm trying to call but he doesn't answer... (Sigh)

Me: Well try harder. I don't want a stupid thing to be big...
______________________

Uh oh. What did kae just do?! There definitely going to be some drama next time. Stay tuned. Xx
Remember: Comments and votes. :)