Love on top

Carnell's POV

Two weeks later

Denise broke up with me two weeks ago. I know I deserved it. We're not talking to each other anymore. She avoids me every time I try talking or approaching her. It's just awful. There's only a month left on tour and the US leg of it starts tomorrow. I hope were going to be able to talk before the end of the tour.

Bryan's POV

Ariana broke up with me a week after Denise broke up with Carnell. The only exception is that I didn't see it coming. She just told me that she needed to see new people. She packed her bags and went back to Atlanta. I'm not going to see her for another month since the ATL concert is the last one. I started to get close with Zonnique. She felt bad for me I guess.

Dustin's POV

So. Everything's cool with kae and I. The baby is growing fast and we've been a happy family so far. My two baby brothers are heartbroken right now so I gotta be there for them. It's my role. They're leaning on me for some comfort.

Kelly's POV

Demi and I are going to celebrate our one year together next month. We're so happy about that but we wished our best friends would be together as a couple. I mean Carnell is my brother but he messed up a little bit... Okay a little more than a bit. Demi and Miley are working on that By the way. They're trying their best to push Denise and Carnell back in one another's arms.

Patrick's POV

Miley and Demi have decided to help Carnell win Denise back. I guess they felt guilty about all the story coz we finally learned how Carnell heard about the kiss. Anyway, Denise is getting better everyday. The first days she was crying all the time but she's starting to smile again everyday. I'm here for Carnell too of course. I hope they gonna work things out quickly. Bryan is actually doing pretty well since his gf broke up with him for no reason. I think Zonnique is a lot for it. :)

End of POVs

The weeks went on and the tour was finally ending. Zonnique and Bryan became really close. They're like best friends now. Denise and Carnell were now saying hello to each other and even talking sometimes.

When they got home their mother was waiting for them.

Adrian: Heeey my babies! I missed y'all so much!

Carnell: Hey mom! I missed you! (He said, hugging her)

Bryan: I love you! :)

Adrian: Aaw baby. I heard about you and Ariana... I'm sorry my baby.

Bryan: Dont worry I'm fine. :)

Adrian: Carnell are you okay?

Carnell: Getting better everyday. :)

Adrian: Good! :) I invited the girls over for dinner tomorrow.

Kelly: Cool! We're going to celebrate our one year anniversary together tomorrow at the same time. :)

Adrian: Yes! :) Kae can you invite Ariana please? I don't have her number in my contacts.

Kae: Okay.

The next day, an hour before the dinner, everyone was here, chatting and talking about the tour and the last show that was for the next day. They were all excited about it.

Bahja: We went on a date earlier and I introduced him to my mom. She was really cool about him actually! :)

Miley: That's great! Larry has finally found his place somewhere!

Demi: Milez!! Lol sorry about that. I can't believe it's been one year since I've started dating Kelly. I'm so in love!

Bre: Aaw it's so cute!! You guys are made for each other for sure! :)

Ariana: Hey girls! :) Wassup?

Denise: Hey. I didn't know you could be able to come tonight. I mean don't you think it's too much for Bryan?

Ariana: I was invited. Plus look at him with Zonnique there. They seem like they having fun! You're the only one that didn't move on with your life!

Kae: Ariana!! What's wrong with you!?

Denise: It's cool kae. It's ok. Ima go see the boys.

Denise: Hey Wassup?!

Patrick: Hey sis'! :)

Dustin: Dee can you take the baby for a sec please? (He said, handing her the baby)

Denise: Of course! :)

Patrick: Give me Jad-Ad. I'm going to let the two of you talk. :)

Carnell: Thanks. :) Hey

Denise: Hey :)

Carnell: Oh I get a smile today? Cool.

Denise: Lol. I just wanted you to know that you mean a lot to me whatever is going on right now. I'm just giving us enough time to each other selves. :)

Adrian: Dinner's ready.

We all ate in a good atmosphere. At the end of the dinner Dustin took his glass to say something.

Dustin: So kae and I wanted to tell you something. You all know that we're engaged right? Well we decided to get married in two moths on our two years anniversary. :)

Everyone clapped in their hands.

Kae: We want Carnell and Denise to be our best man and maid of honor. :) Hopefully working together to plan this wedding will get y'all to understand how important you are to each other. We love you.

Denise: Thank you. :D

The next day for the concert everyone was getting ready backstage when Carnell came in the dancers room to give Denise a bouquet of flowers.

Denise: Thank you... But why?

Carnell: I'm going to give you one bouquet a day until you take me back. I don't care if it takes a month or a year. I wasn't wrong about the person I want to marry. It's you and no one else. I don't need to plan a wedding to be aware of that. :)

Denise: :) Have a good show. (She said hugging him)

When he went back to his dressing room savannah and Denise started screaming screams of joy.

Savannah: You're sooo lucky! Haha :)

Denise: I know!! Oh gosh, I love that guy! :)

Savannah: So what are you waiting for then?

Denise: I'm taking my time. Don't worry! :)

Laurent: I'm going to see my baby today! Aargh three months without her was awfully hard!

Larry: Lucky me I had mine on tour with me!... I'm talking about Bahja, don't worry! :)

Denise: I know. :) I'm happy for you guys.

Savannah: Okay time to get on stage guys! Good luck to us! :)

The concert was perfect. My mom and my sis was here to support me so it meant a lot.

Ciara: Guys, I wanted to thank y'all for this awesome moment. I spent a perfect tour thanks to y'all. I can't wait to do it again! I love you so much! Now I'm going to have a fabulous date with my baby! I advice y'all to do the same! Haha peace out! :)

Carnell: Denise, can I give you a ride home? Please?

Denise:... Okay. :)

Denise's POV

We all said goodbye and went our own ways. In the car we were quiet at first but our song played on the radio and we started singing along. It was love on top by Beyonce. Then we started talking randomly.

Me: Where are we?

Carnell: It's a surprise.

We walked a little in the direction of the beach. He held my hand coz it was dark outside and I couldn't see anything. When we got to the place he pushed me a little in front of him to let me see.

Denise: Oh my god... Oh Carnell...