We need to work it out

Denise's POV

Adrian: Can I talk to you Dee?

Me: Of course.

I followed her to the kitchen.

Me: Do you need me to do something?

Adrian: yes. To listen to me. I want you to know that you're the best thing that happened to Carnell since he started dating. He brought me many desperate cases before but the day you walked in that room a few years ago I knew something changed in him. Even tho you were just friends, I somewhere hoped that one day you'd be his other half... And I guess that day isn't that far anymore.

Me: Ms Adrian let me explain...

Adrian: Let me finish, sweetheart. I'm totally okay with you marrying Carnell. I just want you guys to take your time. I don't want y'all to wake up one day and realize that you rushed into things. Regrets is the worst feeling ever. :) I love you.

Me: I love you too, Ms Adrian! :)

Adrian: It's mama Adrian from now on. :)

Me: Mama Adrian... :)

Just at that moment Carnell came in.

Carnell: Is everything ok?

Adrian: Boy would you mind your business! Lol I'm gonna go check on baby Ad.

Me: Baby... I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to sound selfish.

Carnell: I know. I'm worried about you babe... These trust issues could really hurt our relationship.

Me: I know. I'm working on it. :)

Carnell: That's good. Now let's stop fighting about irrelevant things.

Me: I agree. I love you Carnell. I can't wait to carry your child... Again. :)

Carnell: I love you. :) (He kissed me)

Patrick: You guys are lunatics! We never know with you! Lol

Me: Shut up patty pat! Lol Thank you for being here for us. (I stood up and went to hug him) You're always gonna be the best!

Patrick: Thank you. :) That means a lot to me.

Kelly: Hey guys I have some exciting news!! Jim just called mom to tell her that we were going on tour!! That's awesome!

Carnell: Oh my god! Really?! That's huge!

Bryan: Well technically were just opening for Ciara's tour! But it's still huge!

Patrick: Of course it is! When is it?!

Me: In 2 months! (Everyone turned to look at me) I just got a text from my agent and Ciara is booking me for her tour!! I'm so excited!!

Kelly: Dee, that's awesome! We're going to be on the road together!

Miley: oh I hate you guys! Demi, Ariana and I are going to be bored here! Aaargh!

Bryan: You'll be able to come and see us anyway! We'll be performing in LA and ATL twice!

Carnell: I really can't wait to meet our fans! Are we the only opening acts?

Kelly: I heard there was another group but I'm not sure.

Me: It'll be so much fun! Ariana maybe you could work it out and come with us!

Ariana: I'm definitely gonna ask!

We went on with the conversation. We had to start rehearsals the day right after. It was so intense! I was rehearsing with LauryAnn the famous choreographer. We were two female back up dancers but Ciara wanted two boys too so she started auditioning people from everywhere.

The things were really starting to get together and we were ready to hit the road. A week before the tour, savannah (The other dancer) and were finally going to meet the boys that were dancing with us.

When we got in the room I was ready to throw up. Larry and Laurent! Seriously Ciara?! I had to put on a smile coz she was here.

Ciara: Guys, this is savannah! Savannah this is Larry and Laurent! Denise you already know them! :)

Me: Yeah... :)

Ciara: This tour is going to be great! Girls you're going to rehearse with Sean Bankhead today. He's the choreographer of our second opening acts and he's going to teach you their dance moves.

Savannah: Who are they?

Ciara: The OMG girlz. It's my niece and her friends. Do you know them?

Me: Tip's daughter? I heard they are really talented!

Ciara: exactly! They're supposed to come and rehearse with you so warm up a little bit until they get here! :) Okay! You boys come with me! We'll be busy with LauryAnn!

Laurent: Okay! See you later, girls! :)

Savannah: OMG! They're so hot!

Me: And so not single! Lol Sorry!

Savannah: Oh man! All the best are taken! Anyway I'm not worried! I'm only 18 so I've got time!

Me: You're only 18?! I thought you had my age! Lol

Savannah: Yeah I know! Lol

Sean: Here they are!

Star: Hey Sean! :)

Beauty: Hey girls! My name is Bahja aka beauty! :)

Baby doll: My name is Bre, aka Babydoll and this is Zonnique aka star. We're the OMG girlz. :)

Savannah: Nice to meet you girls! :) I'm savannah.

Me: And I'm Denise! :)

Star: We know! We're are huge Beyonce's fans and we see you in her shows every time!! :)

Beauty: and plus you're dating one of the hottest man in the game! Carnell!! I have a huge crush on him! Lol

Me: lol well thank you! I'll tell him about his fan club! :)

Sean: time to rehearse! Warm up a lil bit!

Later this day:

Me: Helloooo! :)

Kae: Hey babe! Wassup?

Me: None much! :) How is Baby Ad? (Talking to the baby) Hey baby! Hey baby! It's auntie Dee dee! You're so cuuute! (In a baby voice)

Dustin: Please stop that! Lmao

Kelly: what's up?

Kae: When did you guys come back?

Patrick: Just a few minutes ago! We are definitely ready for this tour!

Me: Hey I know the other act performing! It's the OMG girlz!

Carnell: Oh tip's daughter band?! That's nice! They really gave us good credits for "say yes" on the so social networks.

Bryan: Oh yeah, the tweets and the keek about us! That was pretty cool of them!

Kae: I wonder why we never see them in the ATL!

Dustin: I know right?! At least after this tour we'll know each other better! :) Babe, give me the baby please.

Kae: Be careful.

Me: Can she travel already?!

Kae: No I need to wait until two more weeks. Mama Adrian and I will join you later.

Me: Ariana is coming with us! I'm so excited! :)

Bryan: Me too... Lol

Kelly: Girls are going to be on the same tour bus and boys will be in another one so wake up from your dream! Lol

Me: I'm going to finish packing. See you on Friday! :)

___________________________________

How will Carnell react when he'll learn about les twins coming on tour with them?

Does Bahja just have a little crush on Carnell or is there more?

How will tour be? Find out next time!