Live while we're young

Demi's POV

We were waiting for someone to come back and tell us what was going on with Denise. Carnell couldn't go with her because they had to take her into surgery since she bumped her head against the door. They think she might have a concussion. We were all waiting for two hours now. I could tell that Carnell was about to explode from worry when the nurse that was in charge of letting us know more about Denise's state came back.

We all rushed to her.

Carnell: Hello mrs. What's going on with Denise Hewitt?

Nurse: She's totally fine don't worry. She just had a little blackout but she's awake now and asking for her family. They're the only one authorized to see her today. :)

Patrick: I'm her brother in law.

Everyone looked at Patrick.

Dustin: This is Carnell... Her husband (Dustin said, pointing at Carnell)

Carnell: Hum... Yes. I'm her husband.

Nurse: Okay. :) We're running a few last tests on her and I'll come back to take you to her. :) (She said, while walking away)

Kae: What was that?

Patrick: I had to improvise. He wouldn't have been able to see her otherwise.

Miley: How did you know he was going to do that, Dustin?

Dustin: I didn't. I just figured out when he said it.

Kelly: Y'all are quick.

Carnell: Thanks...

Me:... Carnell she's going to be fine. You heard what the nurse just said. :)

Carnell: I know. Y'all can go home you know. I'll give her your love.

Kae: The baby's tired so we're gonna head home. You guys should do the same. We're not gonna get to see her today so it's kind of useless to stay.

Bryan: Sure. Carnell call us if anything new happens.

Zonnique: I'm going to call the girls to tell them that she's fine. See you later Carnell.

Me: We'll call tomorrow. Have a good night.

We headed out the hospital. There was a bunch of paparazzi waiting outside. Oh please not now.

Pap1: Guys what's going on? Where's Denise?

Pap2: What happened to Carnell? Or is it Denise?

Cameras flashing.

Pap3: Did Denise collapse because she heard about the cheating rumor? Carnell cheated on her right?

Pap1: Why are y'all always sad? Maybe you should stop being so stuck up!

Me: Y'all are extremely rude, that's why.

Pap1: Demi you're mad? Show me more!

Me: I'll show you what mad is, you stalker.

Kelly: Demi, don't listen. Let's go.

Pap2: Yeah Demi, follow him like a doggy doggy!

Miley: Shut up! Let's go.

Pap3: Ouh fierce Miley! Haha

We got to the car and Kelly drove out of the parking lot.

Kelly: Demi... You shouldn't have answer.

Me: These people are bullies. How can you treat someone like that.

Kelly: You know that they'll say anything to sell papers. You just gave them the front page of one of those crap gossip magazines.

Me: I don't really care right now.

Kelly: (Sigh)... Let's get you home.

End of POV

Meanwhile with Denise and Carnell.

Nurse: It's time. She fell back to sleep but you can stay with her if you'd like.

Carnell: Okay, thanks.

Carnell walked to Denise's room in silence. He was thinking about all the time he wasted when they were not together. He regrets all the hurt he caused her and he felt like it was time to make amend for it. He promised himself that whatever would happen between them, he'd always be here for her no matter what.

Without even noticing he ended up in front of Denise's door. He walked into the room and watched her asleep.

He laid next to her and fell asleep too.

The next day the when Carnell woke up he was alone in the hospital bed. He started getting worried again until he hard the door open.

Denise: Hey baby. :)

Carnell: Hey! Where were you?

Denise: the nurse just took me to run the last few tests. We'll know more of my state later today. How did you sleep?

Carnell: Good. What about you?

Denise: Good too... I hope they're not gonna tell me that I can't dance for a while. That would be really bad!

Carnell: I just hope that you don't have anything bad... I was so worried!

Denise: I still feel kind of sick. Maybe it's the medicine that is not working great with my body.

Carnell: Dont you wanna lay down a little?

Denise: No I'm okay. :)

Two hours later, the nurse and the doctor came back with the test results.

Doctor: Hello. :) we've got your results.

Denise: Is it bad?

Doctor: Well it depends on how you take it. Your blood pressure is really low and you suffer a lack of vitamins in your body. I'm prescribing you a lot of good vitamins completes to take with your food. You have to start a very healthy food cure to get back on track quick.

Denise: It's still isn't that bad from what I hear now... What else?

Doctor: Well... You're not gonna be able to dance for quite a time I guess.

Denise: What? I never heard that a lack of vitamins could cause me problems with dancing. How is that possible?

Nurse: It's not the lack of vitamins. Congratulations, you're pregnant. :)

Carnell: What?! Oh my god. Really?! Wow! I'm so happy! Thank god. You heard that, baby? We're having a baby!

Doctor: we're gonna let the two of you celebrate. Congratulations.

Carnell: Baby, our prayers have been heard! We're having a baby! Haha

Denise:...

Carnell: What's wrong? Why aren't you excited about it?

Denise: Carnell... I'm not ready.

--------------------------------------------------

I know it is short and I'm very sorry about it.

Uh oh. What's that about now, Denise?

Why is Denise reacting this way?

Let's find out next time. :)

Comment and vote please. Much love.

Two more chapters left. :) Xx