my first boyfriend

*PRESENT DAY*

I opened my eyes to find the dark tomb surrounding me. Dreaming about the past was truly the best way to past the time, except most of my past had Damon in it, the worthwhile parts anyway.

“Katherine, I just want you to know how much of a bitch I think you are” I spoke sitting up.
“what have I done now roommate” she asked flipping through a magazine.

“because of you I am in here” I answered laying on my front ready to do some push ups.

“don’t blame me, baby Gilbert waltz in here and I was hungry” she shrugged.

“you could have let him go” I countered.
“you didn’t have to run in here and push him out” she retorted.

“whatever” I rolled my eyes.

“you’re missing Damon aren’t you” she asked putting the magazine down.

“it’s not a normal day without his sarcasm” I answered standing up.

“I know how you feel you know” she whispered.

“how can you, the only person you love is in here, yourself” I snapped rummaging through the bag Damon had given me. I found a bottle of blood and started to drink it.

“not true, I love Stefan” she protested.

“really” I muttered.

“you should be grateful to me, if I hadn’t played with both Salvatore’s, you would never have had Damon” she snapped pinning me against a wall.

“so what, I don’t have Damon now and I am still managing to live” I shrugged.

“you would be old and wrinkly right now if he hadn’t of turned you” she smirked letting go of me.

“no actually I would be dead. Let’s get one thing straight honey. Damon only turned me because I was dying, why does everyone assume he just turned me for no reason. I mean if he had done that would he not have waited until I was 23 as well so he looked less like a perv” I moaned.

“and why were you dying” Katherine enquired picking up the magazine again.
“because it was 1940, a bomb went off and I was losing a lot of blood. Here is another thing for you to think about Katerina, he asked me if I wanted to change, admittedly Stefan told him to do it, but he did. This was my choice not his” I shouted then slumped to the floor. She didn’t talk again she just sat and flicked through magazine after magazine.

“two hundred and thirty one” I muttered pushing up.

“Marti” someone called and I stopped and walked to the entrance of the tomb.

“hey Stef” I smiled at him.

“how are... stupid question” he sighed looking at me.

“how’s Damon would be a better one” I smiled at him then sat on the floor in the middle.

“the body count is low, only one person in three days, and he is single handily keeping America’s alcohol industry alive” Stefan muttered copying me.

“who did he kill” I asked thinking of everyone in the town.
“Jeremy, he said it was his fault and snapped his neck” Stefan sighed.
“but he is still alive because of his ring” I guessed.
“yes, so technically no deaths really” he tried to joke.