Spending time with Stefan

*FLASHBACK*

“Marti, time to wake up” Someone was shaking me. Groggily I opened my eyes and noticed I was still in the school library.

“Stefan” I frowned as everything came back to me, that was one strange dream.

“we need to be getting to Geography” he informed me helping me to my feet. I had been lying on the floor with my head in his lap.

“I had the most peculiar dream” I muttered as he grabbed my bag for me.

“Marti...” Stefan stopped and turned to face me.

“it was not a dream, was it?” I asked looking at his face.

“No. Lexi was sorry she startled you” He smiled happy I was still not freaking out, and this time I did not look like I was going to faint.

“I think it was everything coming together in my head” I muttered following him to Geography.

Geography was slow and monotonous as we were doing a test. Occasionally I looked over at Stefan convinced he was doing the same, just at different times as I occasionally felt a pair of eyes on me. Finally the bell went and I was released from my prison.

“will I meet Lexi again?” I asked wanting to meet her properly without fainting.

“most likely. She is staying with me for a while” he smiled.

“does Damon live with you too?” I questioned absentmindedly.

“unfortunately he decided to move in last night” Stefan sighed.

“do you have the day off tomorrow” I asked him walking out of the gate.

“I believe I do, why?” he smiled at me again.

“pick me up at my house at normal school time I muttered.

“I would if I knew where you live” he answered with a small smile and a chuckle.

“52 Holgate Road, it is five streets away from here” I told him.

“I can find that” he assured me.

“Brother, Morticia” Damon greeted.

“well I will see you tomorrow Stefan” I smiled at him and walked off towards my brother who was walking up the road.

“she just blanked me, did she actually just blank me” I heard Damon laughed at Stefan.

“brother, I do believe she did” I could hear the smirk on Stefan’s face.

“what did you do” Damon snapped.

“nothing, honest” Stefan muttered as they walked away.

“Marti, how was school” John held out his hand and I put my bag on it.

“not too bad” I shrugged and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him.

When we got home I ran up to my room and finished all my work before dinner, not wanting to leave my mother and father with an excuse not to let me meet Stefan tomorrow.

“Morticia wash your hands dinner in five minutes” my father shouted up the stairs.

“thank you” I called down closing my reading book. Not only had I managed to finish my work, but I had found time to read a couple of chapters of the new book I bought a few weeks ago, Gone with the wind.