~Chapter Four~

~Edited~

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it."

~J.K. Rowling~

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

~Chapter Four~

"Not my business? Really? It is my damn business. I am in the middle of this shit so I have the whole right to know everything."

I wanted to slap him. How dare he? Were these people real or just one of his tricks? Why had Mrs. Blair told me that Chris was going to die because of me? What's happening? I don't understand anything. My mind felt foggy as I tried to absorb what was happening. It looked so real and Wind's words started to repeat themselves through my mind.

'I will lead you into madness...'

'I will make you wish you were dead...'

'You will be my slave for all eternity...'

It was one of his tricks, I could tell. He wanted me to kill myself, so he could have me or whatever he had said. That was what my mind screamed for me to believe, but deep down somehow I pitied him and refused to believe everything imposed by logic. He was really getting in my head.

"Some things are better hidden," he said, bitterly. His poker face once appeared on his face. "I want to know! God damn it!" I was furiously running my hands through my hair. Why he had to hide everything?

"I wouldn't tell you." His voice was emotionless like a robot as he walked closer to me.

"Don't come any closer, you crazy bastard!" I stepped back until my back hit the wall.

"You have no say in that," he said calmly as he suddenly held my hands against the wall.

"Oh such a little wound, does it hurt?" The skin of my neck started to rip open as he finished his words with a smirk. Pain shot through my neck and cheek as more blood came out of my bleeding neck. The pain was unbearable like knives cutting through my skin. A tear dropped from my left eye as I screamed in pain.

"Say the magical words and I will erase the pain." His smirk turned into a wide grin. He knew I would cave and beg him.

"P-Please!" my voice cracked and it ended up as a sob.

"Please what? Huh?" He was enjoying my pain. It made me feel sick to the core.

"Pl-Please s-stop the pain." My throat was burning. I barely managed to speak out the words.

"Wonderful words! Say it more and I will heal you quickly, hesitate and you will suffer." he said.

He let me go and my body hit the floor violently. I moved my hand over my neck trying to stop the pain, but it was getting stronger. I lifted my gazes to see him rubbing his hands together in front of his face as his icy-blue eyes got wider and wider like they are going to pop out from his sockets. A killer look was mirrored over his face.

"P-P-Please," I hardly managed to say it as more pain shot through my veins.

"Your pleas made my day but, let's take care of that neck of yours, before you bleed to death," he whispered in my ear lowly, nibbling at my earlobe.

He trailed kisses lightly down my neck as some weird feeling caught my mind. It made me feel warm and relaxed. But that feeling disappeared quickly as he placed his hand over my neck closing his breathtaking eyes.