~Chapter Eleven~

"The realization he was utterly powerless was like the blow of a sledgehammer, yet it was curiously calming as well"

~Milan kundera~

Look at the picture at the side of the page; I made it for this chapter.

Listen to the song while you are reading then tell me what do you think!!

Enjoy!

~~~~~

~Chapter Eleven~

The luminescent light of the sun had suddenly disappeared. The blue sky was now illuminated by deep, dark shades of blue. The clouds curled into a thick, vast, velvety, blackness that no light could ever find its way into.

The surrounding big trees looked dead, withered and rotting from the outside; they bent over as if pleasing to rest on the ground. The dead, broken branches lay scattered across the dead ground. There were no signs of life, like the life was drained out of the entire woods. I started to walk slowly through the leafless trees, trying to find my way out. The Temperature suddenly dropped, making me feel the unbelievable need to warm my body, so I rubbed my hands over my frozen arms to gain some heat. I started to walk again until I was met by a figure standing away from me. It looked like a human form, and I wondered if, maybe, that person would help me, so I kept walking until I got near. Standing there was Wind on his glory, but he looked exactly like a dead corpse.

I moved closer until I stood about four inches away from him. He didn't say anything. At first, he stood like a statue, without moving a muscle, not even looking at me, but, when I coughed and shifted my weight to my left leg, he began to give me a strange, dark glares. His face wasn't showing any expressions except the inconvenient glaring part. I was feeling uncomfortable under his mysterious stares, so I started to play with my fingers. It was a habit of mine when I felt worried or uncomfortable. His blue eyes started to darken until all I could see was black holes, absorbing me inside to no returning back.

"Danger!" I said out loud; it wasn't even my normal voice. It was rough and guttural, like I hadn't spoken for a long time. I felt that my mind was being controlled. My soul was leaving my body. I wish I hadn't looked at myself. My face was all gray as if all the blood and the oxygen had been sucked out of me, causing me to look like a walking dead. My eyes looked exactly like Wind's dark eyes. All of a sudden, my nails had grown long, like I hadn't trimmed them in years.

"Come here!" my voice was like cold ice to my ears. It wasn't alike me. All what Wind did was obeying the creepy voice of mine. He walked slowly until he stood in front of me. I raised my pale hands, putting them over his covered arms. My long nails started to tear the sleeves of his black shirt. I thought that he would cry out in pain since my nails were cutting deep into his flesh, causing warm blood to ooze from the wounds, but he didn't. He wasn't even trembling from the pain. It looked like his nerve system wasn't working at all. After removing my nails from his flesh, all I could see were the many scars that marred his arms. I raised my hands, once again, putting the palms of my hands on his temple. He didn't move; he just stood still there. My eyes darkened more, and then I started to mumble in a strange language. It was so weird to my ears, and I felt that I didn't know a thing in that language. I could easily guess that it was one of the dead languages. So, what the hell was going on? In a minute, I learned it, and I could speak it fluently, like a professional? That wasn't possible. I was cut out of my thoughts by a bloody scream that came from Wind. Was I hurting him? I didn't want to hurt him. What was happening to me? I wanted to have control over my body again, to stop all of it, but I couldn't. There was a thin barrier, keeping me from having my control back. He kept screaming. He was in such a great pain, and all of that was because of me? I felt horrible. He screamed loudly for the last time and saw black lines of liquid, descending from his eyes and ears. It was a terrible scene, like the ones people watch in the horror movies. After his last bloody scream, he passed out, falling to the ashen, gray ground underneath him.