~The Prologue~

This book is under heavy reconstruction.

Copyright© 2018 Evil_girl18 (Sara Gamal)

All rights reserved. This book or any parts may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise-without prior written permission of the publisher. For permission requests, leave a message on mine account. Or send an email to this account: Sarakallaf@yahoo.com

Disclaimer:-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locations are entirely coincidental.

I assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this book. The information contained in this book is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.

Also includes use of curse words.

You have been warned!

~~~~~~~

"Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

~Oscar Wilde~

~~~~~~~

~The Prologue~

'We are free now!' The voice was so deep, like it has just woken up from deep hibernation.

"You feel t-" she didn't complete her sentence, as blood oozed out from her chest. Between the falling drops of blood I could see a shining object.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Kate's wound was spewing dark red blood, quickly, and she had a gaping hole in her chest as some of the blood droplets flew in my face and down her chin.

When she started to feel the pain, she put her hand over the wound, and then looked at her hand to see it. It was covered in blood - she turned around to see Selena.

"M-mother." Her voice broke down as her eyes watered. Quickly, Selena pulled out the gleaming dagger from Kate's back. It was coated with her blood. Her body started to shake, and then she fell limp on the floor.

I tried to hold her up, but I failed. The sound of her body collided on the stone-hard floor was so violent. When I looked behind her, Selena was still there.

She was smiling, maliciously, at the dead body with a glowing fire inside of her gloomy eyes. How could she kill her only daughter, and she was grinning at her dead body?

It all happened in a slow motion; she bent over my grandma's dead body, putting her hand over Kate's back. My legs felt weak and I collapsed on the floor crawling back.

My eyes were focused on her like a hawk. She raised her bloody hand high, then she slapped it over Kate's back. The impact made me crawl again till my back hit the wall. When she lifted her hand again, she had a pulsing sanguineous heart... my grandmother's heart.

I was still astonished, and I almost couldn't move. I was in denial that this was happening.

"See, all pathetic people must die. I did her a favor by killing her." Her blood stained lips parted to give me an evil smile that could freeze the bones of Death itself, then she threw Kate's heart behind her back. My eyes couldn't leave the horrible hole in Kate's chest.

~~~~~~~
This cover's credit goes to @Americanmediocrity

Special thanks to my friend "Kassandra Carrillo"