~Chapter Six~

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are too.

They live inside us,

And sometimes,

They win."

~Unknown author~

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

~Chapter Six~

I woke up on the wooden floor with a horrible headache that made me want to rip my head off. I felt as if my world was spinning. I could see two of everything and that was weird as I saw two beds and all.

When I looked at my wrist it was dark blue, red and purple. Wonderful! A new bruise was forming. When I turned my gaze away from my wrist I found a note placed on the nightstand. I picked it up.

'You're mine, so no one can hurt you except me. I have healed you this time, but try to take care of yourself more you idiot, weak human.' I rolled my eyes after reading it. Why does he have to be so arrogant and mean?

After I finished reading it, I ripped it into two pieces, throwing it in the basket. Who does he think he is? Mr. Jerk or what?

But why did Selena hurt me? I didn't hurt her, so why did she hurt me? The way she had looked still stacked in my mind. Her... dead, cold, and rotten self. I wanted to know what exactly happened to her.

'Curiosity killed the cat.' I really believe in that sentence now.

The remains of my blood were starting to dry over the floor, so that meant I had been unconscious for a few hours at least. The blood on the floor was dark red, dry and sticky.

My phone ringing snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Sam. I had forgotten about our time together. Will wouldn't come. Wind said he wouldn't be able to remember me, anyway.

"Hi, girl! What's up?" She asked, cheerfully.

"Nothing much. I'm alone right now. My parents went to visit a friend," I sighed loudly. When they come back, I will be a completely crazed girl.

They'll have to send me to an insane asylum. Shivering at that thought.

"Cool! I am on my way! I'll get Will, too. So, wait for us," she said, ending the call. Sam was an overhasty girl. I set the phone down on my nightstand, and stood up from my bed.

Little did Sam know that Will would not be coming since he wouldn't even remember her. Sam will freak.

When the doorbell rang, I opened the door, and I was met by the sight of Will and Sam.

"Hi, babe. How are you?" Will greeted me.

I just stared at him in surprise. How did he remember me? Wind said that he erased every memory Will had about me, entirely.

"I-I'm fine," I said, stuttering, still confused as to why he remembered me.

"Oh, what happened to your wrist sweetheart?" he asked smirking. His tone was kind of cold. How did he know that something was wrong with my wrist? I was hiding it behind my back, so how did he know?

When I looked into his eyes, they shined bright blue, but, in a blink of an eye, they turned into his forest green.

When he saw my shocked status, he gave me another smirk. What the hell? Something is wrong with him.

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" Sam's voice came through, cutting through my thoughts. I was already giving up slowly -- now, my manners, and later on, I'll lose my sanity. How great life was getting, eh?