25.

Danielle

I slowly sat up from the bed I was sitting on.
I looked around in confusion.

Something didn't feel right?

"Are you ok girl?" Kimberly frowned at me as I scooted to the foot of my bed.

I nodded. "Um yeah..I just feel like. Something's wrong."

"What do you mean?" Kimberly asked as she made her way over to me.

I quickly held my stomach and ran to the trash can and threw up unexpectedly.

I coughed and then threw up some more. "Fuck..."

"Damn did you eat some bad food?"

I held my head and stumbled over to my bed but fell over in the process.

"Damn girl are you ok?"

I was on my hands and knees and it felt like the room was spinning.

"Come to daddy baby."

I looked up and my heart Instantly skipped a beat. "AHH!" I screamed.

There he stood....

Chresanto....

"What's wrong? Surprised to see your daddy?" He smirked.

I quickly shook my head and scooted away from him. "You're not real. You're just in my head. You're dead."

He inched closer to me and grabbed my throat. "I'm not in your head!" He yelled.

I dug my nails into his hands as he strangled me.

I could see Kimberly standing behind him laughing as I tried my best to catch some air.

But I couldn't get any....

My lungs began to tighten and my eyes started to widen.

"Shhhh, it's ok baby girl. Daddy got you. Just close your eyes for me ok? Go to sleep." Chresanto whispered softly.

He placed his hands over my eyelids, forcing them closed and at that moment I thought I was about to die, but my eyes popped open.

"Wake up already!" A voice yelled.

My eyes shot open and I gasped for air.

I started to breathe so hard. I could feel sweat all over my body.

"What the hell were you dreaming about? Must have been really intense."

I looked up seeing Ray standing over me.

I looked around not sure of where I was, that's when I realized I was strapped down. "Let me go! I'm not crazy! Let me out of here!"

"Who said you were crazy?" Ray frowned.

"How are you even here! Where am I? Where is Kimberly?" I asked all in one breathe.

"Who the fuck is Kimberly??" Ray frowned.

"My roommate!" I yelled.

"Roommate? Ain't no damn roommates in my house. It's just you honey." Ray laughed.

"What are you talking about? I was taken to this crazy house because they thought I was seeing things after chresanto died! My mom Kieshia told me I wasn't crazy though I know what I saw!"

Ray instantly froze. "How do you know about Kieshia and chresanto?"

"He came to get me from your house remember? I found out he was my real dad and he told me about my real mother and how she committed suicide. Chresanto was fucking delusional though! He kept thinking I was Kieshia!" I blurted.

Ray just stood there looking at me as if he saw a ghost. "What the. How the...."

"How am I back here?!" I yelled.

At this point I was so confused on how I got back to rays house.

"Look. You were here the whole time sweetie. Right after I knocked your ass out after taking you from your little boy toys house, I brought you here and you've never woken up until now. I guess you dreamed all of that shit." Ray said. "So you dreamed about a man named chresanto?"

I frowned. "I was dreaming?!"

"Yes!" Ray blurted. "But chresanto is really-"

He stopped himself. "You know what, I need to go think..."

He quickly left the room, leaving me there.

Was I really dreaming all of that shit?

RAY
How the hell did she dream about Chresanto and Kieshia? That shit is really crazy! This feels like Déjà vu man I swear. Kieshia did the same shit....

What the hell? I'm lost of words right now.