6.

💎Ray💎

Her mother.
She had no clue who she was.
Her father.
She had no clue WHAT he was.
Kieshia Willis and Chresanto August.
She didn't even know who they were in general.
Prodigy was wrong as fuck for not telling this clueless child by now. She really believes prodigy is her father and whoever his wife is, is her mother. But she will soon find out the truth.

1 hour and a few minutes had passed by of me watching Danielle sleep while she laid, strapped down to a bed, exactly how I had Kieshia and in the exact same room.

She had finally woken and a smile grew upon my face, knowing she was about to freak out.

"Chris." She moaned, sleepily as she slightly moved around trying to sit up.
Haha, but she couldn't.

"What the fuck?" She gasped as she noticed her arms and ankles were strapped down. "What the fuck is this! Where am I!"
I could see the fear quickly grow over her.

"Your home baby girl." I smiled, rising from my chair and walking to the bed side. "Where you belong."

She gave me the most exotic fearful look. "What!"

"Prodigy isn't your parent sweetie. Nor is the women you call your mom." I smiled as I gently rubbed her hair out of her face.

"What are you talking about you sicko?! I knew you weren't right in the fucking brain!"

I chuckled. "Oh you have a lot to learn child. A LOT."

I could see tears begin to glisten in her eyes, but she blinked them away. "You're not getting away with this. Someone will find me."

I bursted out into laughter. "That's what kieshia said."

"Who the hell is Kieshia!"

"You'll find out on your own time." I then kissed her on the lips and she groaned in frustration.

"Ugh!!! You dirty-"

I then slapped her as hard as I could across the face. "Don't you fucking say it."

Her mouth fell open in shock and pain. "AHHHHHH!"

"Rules bitch. No back talk. No questions. No talking. No attitude or you will have consequences." I stated in a stern voice, making sure she understood.

At this point she had let her tears fall rapidly.
I was going to treat her just like I did Kieshia. No sympathy. No nothing.

I just felt as if I needed to relive chres's long legacy over again.

And it was time to do just that.

Game on bitch.

I then plastered a smile back on my face while she wept in pain.

"You're here forever baby girl. No more friends, no more little boyfriend and running more around like your grown. This is your new life, and trust me. I know someone who suffered way worse."

I walked towards the door, but stopped. "No one will ever find you. You're officially the Lost Child bitch."

I then walked out leaving her to think about everything.

This was going to be fun. 😏