18.

🔌Chresanto🔌

🔌Chresanto🔌

It was 4 A.m and Danielle still hadn't woken up from when I slammed her head against the car window.

I had placed her upstairs in her room,

She's my precious child and I wouldn't hurt her on purpose, it's just that children need discipline from time to time.

Even in the bible God said thy shall not spare the rod.

And that's exactly what the fuck I was doing. I wasn't sparing shit for anybody. Not even my fucking daughter.

"Fuck..." I sighed as I sat on the couch in the completely dark living room.

I've been sitting in this same spot for three hours straight, thinking and slowing inhaling and exhaling the smoke from my blunt.

I really wish my baby kieshia was here with me. You know, like old times. I miss that face so much. And I would give anything just to see her angelic body again.

Anything....

I clenched my jaw at the thought of her killing herself and taking her presence away from me like that.

"Ugh!" I yelled in frustration, hitting myself harshly in the four head with my palms.

I pressed the end of the blunt against my hand, putting it out.

I gripped the small amount of hair that was on my head and began pulling on it, nearly pulling that shit out of my scalp. "Ahhh!!!!"

I let go and jumped up from the couch pacing back and fourth. "Why kieshia. Why the fuck did you do that to yourself baby? Why?! You fucking know I love you so much! Whyyyyyyy?!!"

I put my hands on my head and punched the wall.

Not being able to see her EVER again taunted me.

The thought knowing that she was never coming back carved a hole into my soul.

She was never coming back.

she was gone.

Forever.

I took my shirt off and slung it across the room. "Fuck my life!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Sometimes I thought what was the point of me being on this earth?

First Tracey was taken from me, and then kieshia.

Every time I get attached to something it's taken from me.

And the bad part is, I've had so many near death experiences but I've never left this earth.

I stood there breathing as if I had just gotten finished running a marathon.

Tears began to escape my tear ducts. "I miss you so much kieshia.." I whispered, putting my face into my hands.

After a couple seconds of crying I quickly wiped my face and my mood changed completely.

"Fuck am I crying for?" I asked myself. "I'm santo the plug. Fuck this shit."

I went into the kitchen and swung open one of the pantries that was filled with different varieties of alcohol.

My get away cabinet is what I called it.

I examined the the bottles and quickly grabbed a bottle of Hennessy, yanking the cap off of it.

I sighed and began gulping as much as my throat could take.

"Ahhh shit." I groaned, feeling the burning sensation take over my throat.

I continued gulping down the ounce and before I knew it the bottle was empty.

One bottle turned into two, two bottles turned into three, three turned into four and I was fucked up.

A complete drunken wreck.