19.

🌴 Danielle 🌴

🌴 Danielle 🌴

I fluttered my eyes open to a bright light.

The first thing I noticed was my head pounding extremely hard.

I squished my face up in pain, putting the palm of my hand on my four head. I then gasped feeling a huge knot.

"Oh my gosh, what the fuck?!" I semi yelled, setting up in the bed I was lying in.

I looked around quickly, figuring out my surroundings.

And then it hit me, I was back at my so called "father's" house.

I immediately started to cry, remembering what had happened. Chresanto had killed two of my friends right in front of my face without any sympathy at all! That shit is crazy! Like he's a fucking maniac!

I just want to go home, I don't care if prodigy isn't my real father or not, I can't take this shit.

I slowly climbed out of the bed and silently walked over to the door and into the hallway.

The closer I got to the stairs the more disturbing noises I heard.

"What the hell is going on?" I whispered to myself.

I slowly kept walking until I got to the top of the staircase.

I gasped at the sight.
The ENTIRE living room was trashed.

Broken pictures were off the wall, the couch was flipped over, the coffee table was broken into pieces, empty bottle were lying around, but I didn't see Chresanto.

I quietly crept down the stairs in caution.

Once I reached the bottom I looked around the destroyed living room more.

I covered my mouth. "Oh my gosh.."

What happened in here...

"Hey baby girrrl..."

I quickly turned around.

And there stood Chresanto looking a hot mess.

He had no shirt on, his fists were bleeding like he had been punching stuff and his eyes were a dead beat red.

He stood with an almost empty bottle of liquor in his hand.

"W-what happened?" I stuttered.

He didn't reply he just gulped down the last bit of alcohol and burped. "How long you been up?" He asked avoiding my question.

I didn't know if I should answer or not say anything.

"You hure mehhh..." He slurred, barely understandable.

"I-"

Before I could answer, he threw the glass bottle towards my face, but I moved fast enough and it shattered onto the wall behind me.

"Chresanto!" I screamed.

He then pushed me forcefully up against the wall by my neck.

"What tha fuck I say about calling me that?" He growled into my face through gritted teeth.

My nostrils literally burned from his hot alcohol filled breath flowing into my nose.

"S-stop pleaseee." I pleaded as his grip on my neck got tighter and tighter.

He then smirked.

The way he was looking at me, gave me chills...but in a bad fearful way.

He loosened his grip up on my neck giving me room to breathe.

I gasped deeply, letting my lungs fill up with the oxygen I had lost.

"You're so beautiful kieshia..." He whispered, smiling at me.

Here he goes with this shit again.

"I'm not kieshia! It's me Danielle." I cried, praying that he would let me go soon.

"I thought you would never come back..." He smiled. "But you're here..."

I kept silent, shaking in fear.

He leaned in and kissed me on my lips softly.

I tried my best to move my head, but I was cornered into the wall, which made it impossible to move even if I tried.

He was literally pressed up against my body.

I squished my eyes up in disgust, as he glided his tongue across my lips.

"Mmmm." I muttered, tasting the alcohol take over my mouth.

I wanted to throw up so bad.

He pulled away and looked at me. "You're more gorgeous than I remember."

"Chresanto please. It's me Danielle." I cried.

He let go of my neck and slid them down my chest, over my stomach and then onto my butt.

He gripped it firmly and embraced me deeper, burying his face into my neck, and inhaling my scent.

"Mmmm kieshia." He groaned, placing a wet sloppy kiss onto my neck.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled. "I'm your fucking daughter! I'm not kieshia!"

I pushed his chest and he quickly yanked away and he gave me a WHOLE different facial expression.

He looked mad as hell.

"Did you just talk to me like that?" He frowned.

I didn't reply.

"Huh?!" He yelled, hitting the wall beside my head, causing me to flinch dramatically.

"No! Please-"

He then smacked me across the face. "You don't ever yell at me like that kieshia!"

I fell to the floor, holding my face.

Not long after I felt him yank me back up by my arm.

Without letting go, he yanked my arm hard as fuck, not only did he throw me across the floor, but he pulled my shoulder out of place.

I slid across the wood floor, feeling complete agony shoot through my arm.

I started to scream loud as shit. "AHHHHH!!!!! MY ARM!! AHHHHHH!!"

I was yelling like I was dying in this bitch.

He slowly walked over to where I was and stood over me.

I looked up at him crying uncontrollably. "Please! Stop! I'll do anything please just don't hurt me please, my shoulder is out of place!"

He tilted his head and smiled. "It is?"

I nodded, holding my shoulder.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?!" He yelled in my face, dropping his smile.

I shook my head in defeat.

I just want to go home...

He picked me up off of the floor and over his shoulder.

I didn't bother to fight back because I knew that it would get me hurt worse of even killed.

He walked up the stairs and into the hallway.

He went up to the closet that I was locked in before and yanked it open, and threw me in. "You can come out when you learn to respect me!" He then slammed the door, locking it.