2.

⛅️The Next Day⛅️PRODIGY6:00 a

⛅️The Next Day⛅️
PRODIGY
6:00 a.m

The next morning I woke up to get ready for my next business meeting. It was going to be held in Miami. Which was WAYYYYYY out of this area so I was up extra early to make sure I caught my flight on time.
Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I hate that my boss has to send me out different places which makes it hard for me to spend time with my family. With my wife Alexis working for the same H&R company, she has different business meetings also so we never know when we'll be able to get together all as a family. Sad right? But the money is great though ...
Just gotta do what we gotta do yakno?

I finished packing my suitcase and I walked upstairs to Danielle's room to check on her.

I slowly opened her door and she was asleep with beats on her head. I looked at her for a while and I sighed. She was almost 15 now and she still doesn't have a clue that I took her in as an adoptive parent after the whole situation with kieshia. Nor does she know what her mom went through and that her father Chresanto was a mentally disturbed beast. She was just a baby at the time and she doesn't remember a thing. I just don't think she's ready to know right now.
I walked over to her and kissed her on the four head and walked back out, going back downstairs.

I dragged my suitcase off of the couch and grabbed my car keys.
As soon as I opened the front door I saw one of my old friends from back in the day standing at the door with his fist up as if he was about to knock on the door before I opened it.

"Wassup prodigy man! Long time no see brotha!" Ray yelled giving me a bro hug.

"What's good ray." I laughed seeing that he hasn't changed a bit. "Still got the braids I see."

"Yeah you know this hair is like my other half man." Ray laughed. "So how come you need me to watch your DAUGHTER." He put emphasis on the word daughter.

I ignored that though.
"Because I'm going on a business trip again and she's on punishment so she needs someone here with her to make she sure she doesn't leave and make sure she follows my rules." I stated in a firm tone of voice.

"But why me out of everyone? I haven't seen you in years." Ray asked with a weird smirk.

"Because non of my family lives in newyork nigga and my wife is on a trip for business right now so I was left with you I guess because I can trust you. Right?"

"Yea yea! Of course you can trust your brotha from another mother! We go wayyyyy back fam."

I nodded. "Well make yourself at home, I have to go, call me if you have any problems with her."

Ray nodded and walked inside as I handed him a key to the house then quickly made my way to my car.

RAYI watched out the door until prodigy's car disappeared and then decided I'd check the house out

RAY
I watched out the door until prodigy's car disappeared and then decided I'd check the house out.
"This nigga got it going on in this bitch." I said to myself.

The only thing on my mind was Danielle. To think this was the child of the lady that I used to help chresanto torture.
She was the child that kieshia was pregnant with while I held her captive in a room for months while chresanto went to prison.
And she's here.... with me.... for a full three weeks 😏

I'm going to enjoy this.

I walked upstairs and I finally found her room. I slowly walked in and saw her asleep.

My eyes widened at how mature she looked. She was so beautiful .. like her mother ...and I could see she had chresanto's mouth and bone structure.. Yep this is their child alright.

Her skin complexion was so... breathtaking....

I gently moved her blanket off of her body.

😱 Oh my sweet Jesus that body! She had on a black tank top and shorts on. This girl had a body! Not just any body! She had a body of a full blown WOMAN!
I reached out to touch her but I quickly stopped myself. I put her cover back over her and left out of her room.

Prodigy didn't deserve to have custody of Danielle. I should have taken her in. Beside, I was her father's best friend got damnn it. I was there with chresanto through everything back then, not prodigy.

Danielle deserves me for a father now, it's Only right...

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD 😘😘