10.

🔮Danielle🔮

🔮Danielle🔮

After a long 30 minutes of driving, Chresanto pulled up in front of this nice looking two story home.

It wasn't in a neighborhood nor was it anywhere in the open. It was in a place you'd never expect a house to be.

I frowned as I stepped out the car. "Why does this house look so.... Great?"

"Because it's mine. Chresanto don't own basic shit."

"But how? Do you even have a job?" I asked being curious.

"Yes I do, and It doesn't require me leaving my home. I wake and bake baby girl."

"You mean you make drugs and sell it? For like money?" I gasped.

He nodded. "Yep, I've been doing this since I was a youngin. Easy, fast money."

I nodded. "Wow. G shit huh?"

He chuckled. "Call it what you wanna."

I followed him up the driveway and to the front door, he unlocked it and stepped aside letting me in first.

I walked in, looking around in awe. "Nice crib Chresanto."

"Yeah." He closed the door with his feet and grabbed my hand. "And call me dad."

He pulled me up the staircase.

"What if I'm not ready to call you dad?" I stated.

He stopped and quickly looked me in the eyes. "Like I said, call me DAD."

He said it in a more aggressive tone, loosing his smile and switching to a serious expression.

I kept silent for a few seconds, not sure of what to say.

"Ok!" He yelled, frowning.

I jumped in shock.
"Ok?...."  I trailed off, giving him a weird look.

He then smiled again and continued to pull me up the stairs. "That a girl."

The fuck was that all about?

Soon we reached the top of the stairs and into a bedroom.

He cut on the light and the room was beautiful.

It was a pink and black room with zebra print items.

I loved zebra print!

I sprinted to the bed, plopping on it. "I love zebra print!"

"I know..." He trailed off.

"How did you know? You haven't been around me since I was a toddler, right?" I frowned.

He had a blunt look on his face. No sign of emotion at all, which was kind of creepy.

"I've been around you more than you think I have Kieshia..." He trailed off looking straight ahead.
He wasn't even looking at me, like he was zoned out or something.

"Huh?"

"Don't leave me again Kieshia, I didn't mean to hurt you..."

I slowly got up, walking over to him, waving my hand in his face. "What are you talking about?"

"All those times I beat you and hurt you, I didn't do it intentionally baby you have to believe me.." He continued.

Ok this is weird...

"Chresanto!" I said a little louder, patting his shoulder.

And before I knew it, his head shot in my direction. "Call me Dad!!" He yelled.

I jumped back in shock.
"What is your problem? And stop calling me Kieshia! You're acting weird and it's scaring me."

He frowned at me. "You're scared of me? I thought you said you wouldn't be afraid of me!"

I backed up a little. "I-I'm not but-"

"But what Kieshia?! You're afraid of me!" He yelled inching closer to me.

I kept backing up until I was cornered to the wall. "No! But you're freaking me out."

He then stopped and stared at me for a few seconds and then a smile took over his face. "Are you hungry? I believe you are, I'll go make you dinner while you get cleaned up, kieshia's old clothes are in the closet, you should fit them well."

And then he walked out, leaving me in my thoughts.

What the fuck?
That was kind of scary..
Is he mentally disturbed or something because that was not normal....