Season 2 Episode List

Episode 1: Re-Launch- Schmidt's penis cast is removed (!) and to celebrate he throws a re-launch party at the bar to celebrate his return to the world of sex. The theme? "It's not danger!" Yes, yes it is. Typical awkwardness occurs when Cece introduces her new boyfriend Robby to Schmidt. Jess is fired from her teaching job and gets Schmidt to hire her as a shot girl at his party. Winston convinces Nick to make him some fruity drinks which bring out his weird side- by that I mean weirder than usual.

Episode 2: Katie- Jess is approached by a random hansom guy (Sam) who thinks she's his blind date Katie. Things get confusing when Jess likes one of the bar's delivery guys and Nick gives her number to the wrong one and she gets caught out by all three guys, forcing her to come clean and make a choice. A guy (who's a regular) at the bar claims to be Nick from the future and gives him some advice. Winston's mother and sister come for a visit and Schmidt is determined to sleep with Alisah (Winnie's sister).

Episode 3: Fluffer- Nick becomes convinced that Jess is using him as a "boyfriend without the reward", this causes them to evaluate their friendship. Schmidt pretends to be Mitt Romney's son to sleep with a Republican. Shelby has been refusing to sleep with Winston for weeks which causes Winston to fantasise and then feel guilty about it.

Episode 4: Neighbours- Some young and supposedly cool kids have moved in across the hallway and Jess and Schmidt really want to fit in. They love Jess, but Schmidt...not so much (Why, they crazy or somethin'?). Jess later gets fed up with the lazy kids and comes clean about her catchphrases not really being penned by her. Nick puts the most effort he'd ever put into anything into pranking Schmidt into thinking he's getting old.

Episode 5: Models- When Cece cancels on her birthday traditions with Jess and insists they go out for a drink with her fellow models Jess feels persecuted/bullied in a way and can't take no more which leads to her insulting the modelling profession in front of all of them. This means a big fall out and Cece gets drunk, her horrible hangover means she can't do the big job she has on and Jess has to fill in for her and she realises modelling isn't easy at all. When Schmidt buys Nick a cookie, Nick is not happy that Schmidt bought him the cookie and that he thinks about him during the day. Nick thinks he doesn't deserve Schmidt's love but tries to make amends by buying Schmidt a cookie too. This results in some serious bro-ing-out.

Episode 6: Halloween- Jess begins to have more than just sexual feelings for Sam once she'd seen him work as a paediatrician. Things end with Jess and Sam after some seriously weird events at the haunted house Jess is working at. Cece and Robby have a Halloween date that Schmidt butts into. Nick briefly (very briefly) rekindles a relationship with an ex from college, Amelia. It doesn't work out in the end. Winston and Shelby breakup.

Episode 7: Menzies- Jess gets some serious PMS and pins all the problems (like still not having a job) on that. And even though he is a man Winston think's he's PMSing as well, "Sympathy PMS". Schmidt agrees to his new boss Emma sexually harassing him. Robby labels Cece a "nice girl" and she does not like that. Nick decides not to be angry anymore after meeting a random old dude- Tran- in the park that although he doesn't speak seems to get through to Nick and takes him to this weird pool thing for like a weird bath/water massage which all the gang end up experiencing.

Episode 8: Parents- When Jess' parents visit for Thanksgiving she decides to pull a "Parent Trap" on them and arranges it so they are both at the apartment at the same time. Even with her bad track record at trying to get them back together she still attempts it. A who's more manly competition begins when Schmidt's cousin (also called) Schmidt visits.

Episode 9: Eggs- Because Jess is in her 30s she begins to worry about having children and if she's leaving it too late to settle down. She drags Cece to Sadie's office to get tested too and when the results comeback Jess has an incredible egg count whereas Cece's is not so good and she's told that if she wants kids she has to start now. Schmidt cannot satisfy Emma's sexual needs and it really begins to bother him and he pushes himself to the limit to try to make it work, although they end up calling the whole arrangement off. Nick decides it's time to complete his zombie novel but does anything to get out of it and decides to go to the zoo and get drunk. Although he does finish his book it's not very good.