The loft

This chapter is dedicated to @SpeakingTruth , someone who I have recently become close to and is a really good Wattpad friend. We're quite alike which is what I love in someone I'm friends with. She loves New Girl and this chapter which I'm thrilled about! Her stories are awesome especially The BadBoy Saw Me Naked which ya'll really, really, really have to read right now! Anway this girl is really cool and totally awesome and is totally worthy of this dedication!

The loft is where it all goes down. The home to Jess, Nick, Winston and Schmidt (and also Coach, but he left after the pilot).

In the loft Schmidt is the cleaner, Nick is the repair man, Jess and Schmidt are the decorators, well, mostly Schmidt and Winston...is Winston.

Most of the show goes down in their loft apartment. The walls of the boys' bedrooms (Mostly Shcmidts) have seen women of all kinds come and go, if walls could talk, everyone would be feeling ill. Honestly, from how Schmidt talks we all know what kind of sick things would go on with him in the sack.

The roof, is kinda like the garden since they live in an apartment. The roof is where Nick grows his tomato's and Schmidt is scared to go because there's a cat up there that was raised by birds.

In season two the loft gets a new addition to the bathroom- a bath tub! Thanks to Jess and Winston who cause some trouble to get it.

The loft is part of an apartment block owned by landlord Remy, who is pretty creepy.