Jess

" To beat the cayote, you have to be the cayote." - Jessica Day

Full Name: Jessica Day

Other names she's been known as in the show: Rebecca Johnson, Two-Boobs Johnson, Tiger Boobs, Jess Jess, Ivy, Giggle Bangs Rice Bowl, Yolanda Winston, Katie.

Jessica Day is the New Girl. It all started when she caught her boyfriend Spencer cheating on her, so she moved out and saw an advert for people she thought were women wanting a new roommate at their loft apartment- only to find it's three guys Nick, Schmidt and Coach. She desperately wants to live there and is only accepted when Schmidt finds out she has model friends and puts pressure on Nick to say yes.

Jess has brown hair and blue eyes with very pale skin. She was born on Febuary 13th 1982 so, in season one she had just turned 31. Her parents are Joan Day and Bob Day.

In season one Jess is an elementary school teacher but in season two loses her job and turns to teaching adults.

Jess has had many love interests from Spencer her ex, to Paul her co-worker, to Russell the millionaire, to Sam the cute doctor and others. There has always been some chemistry between her and Nick and only in season two have they both begun to realise it.

Jess is a lovely, kind and bubbly girl who refuses to grow up even in her thirties. She sings everything (EVERYTHING!) and "rocks a lot of polka dots". Jess is prone to make mistakes and reacting in a childish way to cover it up (hint, hint the bath tub). Jess loves to dress up and basically do any weird shiz she likes. Jess loves to play the hand bells and she loves crafting, she also writes Nancy Drew fan fictions.

Jess' best friend is Cece, who is a model. Jess has grown up with Cece and while they may have their disagreements they are always there for each other.

Jess' go to film after a breakup is Dirty Dancing. She also likes An American Tale and other family films too.

Some Facts: Jess has a Master's degree. She can play the guitar.

Comment your favourite Jess moments below!

Dedicated to @ZDFanForever! An amazingly cool person who loves Zooey. Literally all we talk about is New Girl and what we think about every little detail of it! Anywhoo, thanks for having a NG obsession like me and thanks for giving me loads of ideas of stuff to add to this book when we talk. You're really funny and cool, so guys check out her work! She's my German NG buddy, which is so cool. I'm so jelly that you German's a few episodes ahead of me! :( P.S. Schmidty is the best, one day you will own his book "The Douche Journals".