Cece

"Jess is by far the best person I know, so if you let anything bad happen to her, I'm going to come over to your house and crazy-murder you." - Cece Parekh

Full Name: Cecilia "Cece" Parekh

Other names she's known by on the show: Cecilia- this is only by Schmidt.

Cecilia "Cece" Parekh is Jess' best friend, she is incredibly protective of Jess and will do anything to make sure she's okay. She also cares a lot about what Jess thinks of her and hates to disappoint her. She gives really good dating advice but doesn't seem to be able to keep her own boyfriends.

Cece is from Portland, Oregon. She has brown hair and eyes and olive skin. Her father died when she was 12 which meant her relationship with her mother isn't good. However, her relationship with her grandmother AKA Dadi is great. She is of Indian heritage, both her parents are from India but she was born in America.

Cece is a model, and lives that lifestyle- parties etc. Though, she lives a healthy lifestyle, exercising and eating well. She takes her job extremely seriously so puts all her effort into looking good.

Cece has had many love interests, Kyle, DJ Dia-beat-it, Robby and Shivrang. But mostly Schmidt. The two have had an on/off relationship for a while now. They started dating on February 15th 2013 at 1:03 am.

Facts: She grew up in Portland with Jess. She moved to LA before Jess. She has a reputation for being a maneater. She lost her virginity to Mick Jagger.

Comment your favourite Cece moments below!

Dedicated to @Emily_Swan. This girl is so amazing and random and funny, I'm so glad we started talking, she shares a few traits with some of the New Girl characters (the good ones of course!). I dedicated Cece's chapter to her because she reminds me a little of Cece, mostly because she's so pretty and I know she's a good friend, but she's also a real sweetie like Jess. I know she likes NG because she's voted and she's pretty jealous of my book in my profile pic, but who isn't? Anyway Emmie thanks for letting me be your minion and being super nice to me even though I'm irritatingly weird.