chapper 20

the squaw loaded up in jessis pimp machine. day were all scurded! "su$i does it hurt?" edwa asked v v concernded.
but su$i didnt answer.

susi was ded.

jk the edwa woke up. he fell asleep in da car bc he was jetlagged! they finauly got to the hospital. an hour later and susi was all better!!! they stitched up her legged and they left. edwa was happi for susi

at jessies house

smechaela noticed how cute luke loked. his freckles are so dreamy!!! so she went up to go talk to luke. "hi luke wyd" asked smechaela. 

'oh hi im watching scooby doo, gud stuff" said luke blushing. smechaela blushed back. then it got silent. "ur very pretti" said luke. "uhhh gtg" smechaela got nervous and left.

an hour later

smectoria was hungry. so she went to da kitchen to get sum food. luke was in the kitchen tew. smectoria thot  luke was very handsum. his doodoo colured eyes were dreemy.

"smectoria hi" said luke lukin at smectoria. smectoria blushed with red. "hi luke" she said. "wantz sum pizza" he asked. smectoria cud not resist pizza thats her weakness. they ate pizza together. "u got a cute face, gud stuff right there " said luke to smectoria. "oh" smectoria said she put her plate in the sink and walked awyayay. 

later at night

smechaela went to bed with a smile she is so happi luke said she was pretti!!!

but 

smetoria also went to bed with a smile bc luke said she was vv cute!!

lukes thots: "what do i doo." "i liek smectoria yet smechaela 2" "i need to ask jessie 4 advice" "but imma go out with them both in da memetime"

____________________________________________________________________________________

a/n boi they finna get played. sorry 4 not much edwa in this chapper we also got sum new characters coming soon!!!!!!!