chapper 13

it wuz time to leave da hotel and go back home.susi and edwa fnally made up. the squad sed gudbyes to zack,cody,lodnon,mady, mither mosby, and esteban julio ricardo montoya de le rosa ramirez.

the squad were walking out the door when the saw the biggest boyband on tha planet.

ONE DINECTION. smechaela smeed so loudly that henry stilis jumped. in an british accent henry said" what the fook is wrong wit you". then smechaela saw lima, lewis, neil, and zen the potato

the rest of the squad don't like one dinection so they left to wait in the cawr. smechaela finaly came back. and they drove off.

they drove home. they all went to susi's house. "susi you got a bigggg house" said smechaela. "you know what they say about bigger houses...........................

bigger rooms. " said susi. they squaw all laffed. "hey susi you should sing us a song" said edwa.

susi wuz nervous. she only sung in front of edwa b4. "umm okay" susi started.

"oooo i kno u see me standing here.. do i look gud my dear... do look good today...yeah yeah o-o-ooo"susi finished.

the squad were shocked at how gud susi is. "SING DUDDY ANOTHER" said edwa. susi started,

"i kno u sme some how da world will change 4 me.. and be so wonderful, live life breathe air. i know somehow we gonna get there.... its all 4 real... so wake up the members of my nation"

edwa wuz in luv wit da susi. "girl wen im 16 imma dat hotline sme" edwa said. susi blushed at edwa's romantic wayz wit words. "when he's romantic" sed susi. the squaw all slept on air matresses at susi's house. they 8 pizza, watched the cheetah girls, and had a dunce party. edwa even hit the floss for the squaw. they were havun a gud ole' periodically time.