2.4

"I'll be right back," Asuka said pulling away from the kiss.

"Mhhm," Killua said. With his eye's still closed, even after she had left. When he opened them he made eye contact with Gon, who had his eyebrow's raised. "What?"

"Nothing..!,"Gon said. He corrected his posture and cleared his throat. "It just.."Gon started, but his voice was fast to trial off.

"Just what?" Killua said, raising his eyebrow. He turned back to the stove and flipped some of the pancakes. He continued to work as Gon opened his mouth, thinking of what to say. "Well?" He said turning his head to glance at him.

Gon felt like a child that was about to be scolded by a parent, for some odd reason. "It's just I'm not still-I dunno-used to Asuka?" He spoke, almost asking the question to himself. Killua looked behind him as if to check if Asuka was standing behind him.

"I know you aren't," Killua said. He leaned back a bit to place both his palms on the counter. Then rested his weight on his hands. "Is anyone really?" Killua said, his voice a bit hushed. Almost like he didn't want Gon to hear him.

"I'm back!" Asuka announced with a laugh when she saw that she had startled the boys. "What's up?" She asked. Questioning their behavior, hoping to get answers from them.

"Nothing," Killua said, smiling. He pulled her to him and kissed the top of her forehead, as he did he looked at Gon. Before Asuka had interrupted them Gon wanted to ask Killua what he had meant. And now he really wanted to know, but all he did was look Killua in the eye then turned away. Heading towards the door.

Killua's eye's fell to Asuka who was looking up at him. "What's wrong?" She asked, her voice soft when she noticed that his eyes were watering. Killua shook his head and answered with a kiss. The kiss was rough and had kind of surprised Asuka. They continued to kiss, even when Killua had heard the slam of the door when Gon had walked out.

Soon, Asuka leads Killua to the bedroom. Their lips still connected. Once they're in the bedroom, Killua pushes her back against the wall. His teeth grazing the skin of her neck, before they met her lips again. Asuka pulled away to catch her breath, "I love you." Without saying it back, Killua pressed his lips onto hers again.

***

Asuka's eyes opened as she laid under the sheet's of Killua's bed. She shifted her body to look at him. His eyes were closed but he wasn't asleep. Asuka wondered what was going through his mind. She wanted to reach out and touch him, but he seemed so deep in thought. She thought she would scare him if she did. "You never answered my question." Asuka pointed out, as she shifted back to her spot and closed her eyes.

"Maybe, I just don't feel like talking about it." He answered back, opening his eyes. Killua turned his head and looked at her for a moment.

"Mhhm." Asuka replied, wondering why she even reminded him.
Killua sat up in the bed and reached down to the floor, grabbing his shirt.
When he slipped the fabric over his shoulder, Asuka spoke.
"Who was she?" She asked, knowing she would regret asking in the future.
Asuka looked over and noticed that he had tensed up.

"Why? Why are you asking?" Killua said, his voice mixed with emotions.

"Because clearly she meant a lot to you." Asuka said sitting up in the bed, hugging the sheets to her bare chest.
"And she still does." She said the last part with a shaky voice.

"Asuka.." Killua said. He turned to look at her. "We don't have to talk about this."

"Yes, yes we do." She replied, trying not to seem so effected by the topic.
Asuka looked down at her fidgeting hands. When she looked up again, their eyes met. And she sighed, already feeling the regret.

--
Hiiiii :))))))
*Try's to hide the fact that I didn't update in two centuries*

Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next few chapter! I have somthing planned, depending how the plot plays out!

Question: What do you think Killua meant?

Love you guys <3

Maiko
xo