2.1

He breathed in, smelling her sweet hair. With arms protectively wrapped around her waist he held her close.
The sound of her steady breathing made his eyelids heavy. Each time she breathed out her breath would tickle his skin. Sending chills all over his body.

"I love you y/n..." Killua whispered, pulling your body closer.

But then he opened his eyes. To find himself alone in his bed. Hugging his sheets.

Instead of you.

He sat up, running his fingers through his hair letting out a big sigh.
A lump in his throat started to build up.

"No... C'mon Killua don't go through this...again..."
He thought as his hand fell in his lap.
But even though as much as he didn't want to cry, he felt a teardrop fall on his hand.

It had been a year already. And he couldn't find a way to forget about you.
And how could he? He loved you! And you were the only one who really loved him back.
Now you were gone.

And he blames himself. For everything.

Because all he can remember is you're scared face. Your beautiful self, terrified. And he wasn't any help.
Maybe if he had ran faster and got out the building. Maybe if he had been able to dodge the hit from the bastard who took you.

He brought his hand up to the back of his head. He still had the scar from the blow he took that night.
That scar would always remind him. Always...
He'd laugh along with Gon, bring his hand to his head his fingers brushing against it. He's smile would still be on his face. But inside he would be broken, with memories playing again. He'd be in the shower, washing his hair, and it would all happen again.

The guys had reassured him that it was going to be okay. That it wasn't his fault. That he shouldn't beat himself up for it. That wherever you were you were alive. You were strong! They were going to find you, and bring you back home.

But after a while even they lost faith. They searched for you, in every corner. Looked for any leads or clues they could find. But nothing came up. At first they were determined, they couldn't give up,they couldn't lose their friend. But once days turned into weeks that turned into months and they couldn't find you.
They lost hope...

Your name was never mentioned. And whenever it was a silence that fell a upon them. Memories would flood into their minds. Of every good thing you did, of what a good person you were. Sadness would fill their hearts to be reminded of those memories.

Killua of course took it the hardest. Every other thing reminded him of you.
Once the guys were taking a stroll in the city, four
months after your disappearance. Killua as usual had his pants in his pocket, looking down kicking a pebble while walking along.
A sweet aurora distracted him. Looking up he found himself in front of the bakery shop you and him had gone to while buying sweets.
(Of course Killua's idea).

His eyes trailed down to the bench in front of him. The both of you sat down, enjoying your treats. Your head rested on his shoulder as you made cheesy jokes, Killua shaking his head laughing.

He remembered to think how lucky he was. To find someone like you.

He wanted to keep you forever.

But...

Your POV

One more hour and I can go.
I can do this.
One more hour.
I can do this.

You threw another punch. Your trainer swiftly moving aside, trying to kick your side. But you dodged, taking a good swing at his jaw. But you already knew that wasn't enough.

Sweat rolling down your forehead.
The breaths you took were steady, yet each one hurt.

One more hour and I can go.
I can do this.
One more hour.
I can do this.

"C'mon y/n! Keep going don't stop!!" Your trainer shouted, coming at you with a punch. Anger was now blinding you. You never asked for this. You never wanted this stupid training. You never wanted to be part of Netero's plan to defeat evil. But you couldn't let him down. You didn't want him to think lowly of you.

You stopped his punch swiftly with your hand, twisting his arm behind his back, then pushing onto the floor. You kicked his side as hard as you could. He got back up with a grunt. "Nice work y/n."

You nodded getting back into the fighting stance. Sweat droplets were rolling down your back and on your forehead. No matter how many times you had been in training already, you still sweat like there was no tomorrow.

He came back at you with another kick, dodging you hit him in the neck, catching him off guard as he began to cough.

"This one's for forcing me to leave everything behind." You thought striking him the temple.
He staggered to one side, trying to re-focus.

"This one's for making my friends worry." You kicked your knee into his stomach.

"And this one is for Killua." With the last bit of energy you had left you kicked him in the side of his face. Knocking him down, blood staining his face.

Catching your breath you grabbed your towel and water bottle and stormed out the room.

"I need to find a way out of here."

◰ ◱ ◲ ◳ ◴ ◵ ◶ ◷ ◸ ◹ ◺ ◻ ◼ ◽ ◾ ◿

Hey guys!I know this is a short chapter, but I hoped you liked it!
I think I'm going to update next Tuesday hopefully. (If I don't forget *Sweatdrops*)

But thanks for reading guys! Love you bunches
♥♡

~Maiko