1.8

•••
H/L-Hair length
H/C-Hair color
••

You and Killua had done nothing today. Except for cuddling and occasionally kissing. Soon enough night came and you both fell asleep.

- Da time Skippy -

•Killua POV•

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I grabbed my iPhone checking the time.

3:21 AM

I groaned knowing that I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep easily. I turned my head with the dim light i saw someone extremely beautiful. Smiling I slid closer to her warmth. Taking in her sent, that felt like something safe.
My arms slid under her body, pulling her closer to mine.

Y/N looked peaceful as she slept. A peacefulness that I could never have.
Pulling her closer (if that we're possible) I buried my head in her H/C hair. Her breathing was smooth, her skin against mine was soothing.

Soon enough I found myself falling asleep to the song of her breathing.

-Your POV-

"Y/N wake up...Y/N..."

I groaned as I buried my face in the mattress.

"C'mon get up. Let's get breakfast before we meet up with the others."

I finally took in a deep breath and sat up.

I looked to my right which was out the window, there were a few grey clouds and it looked as if it were going to rain.

Looking to my left was a shirtless Killua. I could feel a faint blush paint my cheeks. He was stretching his arms.
I looked closely at his skin. Which was scared..And yet it looked soft. Some scars hadn't healed right and some were still healing. Some looked old and some were fresh the skin still swollen.

I scooted over to him, sitting on my knees. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Kissing behind his ear.

"Well good morning sleepy head." Killua said in a husky sleepy voice.

I just sighed as I took in his sent once more. It had started to rain. The small drops beating on the window. Making me want to curl up with Killua and sleep once more.

I slightly pulled back to kiss a scar that was behind his shoulder. His skin was cold as I left my lips there for a moment before kissing his neck.

Killua closed his eyes. Her care was relaxing and soothing.

Killua placed his hands I top of hers.
She was warm and welcoming. Her skin was soft as he laced his fingers with hers.

I placed my head on his shoulder. Closing my eyes enjoying the moment.

••••
{Author Note}
Sorry or the short chapter! But the next chapter will most likely be longer and with some action with the Phantom Troupe or another one like this one.

Btw thank you bunches for like 833 reads! Omg I love you guys so much!

- Love Maiko