2.0

What scares her isn't the unfamiliar surroundings...Its the familiar face. Of the young boy who befriended her at her mothers funeral.
Her heart skips a beat as he gets up and paces around the couch. Getting out a cigarette, lighting it.

"He looks different."
She thinks as the flicker of fire lights the end of the cigarette. He's wearing a loose grey shirt and black jeans. His hair is brown. Jaw defined, lips full. (Picture on left or top wherever you have it).
But why would she be here? Did he bring her? What the hell was going on?!

Silently she turned the doorknob and closed the door, holding her breath as doing so.

Then she started thinking. How was she going to get out of here? Was her old childhood friend helping her? Or what?
So many unanswered questions flooded into her already cluttered mind.
Then new questions about Killua crept into her mind.

Covering her mouth, she thought of all the things that could've happen to him.
What if he was seriously hurt, taken by the PT? Or what if he was-

No! She wasn't going to think about it. No more negative thoughts. Knowing Killua he saved him self. Or the others came and helped. Something might've happened, but she didn't want to think about that. Especially not now...

As she sat on her bed, breathing out trying to sort things out in her mind.
She heard footsteps trailing up to the room.

She saw the doorknob turning slowly, then a click as the door opened.
y/n held her breath as she waited.

Killua's POV
(BACK AT THE AUCTION)!!

I can hear her slip and fall, even above all the noise... Of people screaming out, and of the rapid sound of the constant bullets.

"y/n!!" I call out seeing her eyes slowly close shut. I crouch down holding her close to me.
"I need to find a way out of here.."
I think as I look around me. But all I see is the flash of bullets.

"I'm just going to have to make a run for it. " I think as I pick up y/n's limp body.

He starts running, his heart beats faster with every step. By the time he reaches the end of the room he can hear his heart beat in his ear.

Kicking open one of the doors he started running again until he reached the glass doors.

But as he reached the doors he felt like someone was watching him. Pulling y/n closer he looked up to the stairs. Seeing a short girl with short black hair. Immediately knowing she was part of the PT.
So he pushed the door open and run out the building finally.

Kurapika, Leorio, and Gons POV

Leorio and Gon were on the rooftop watching everything with Kurapika. They saw as Killua ran out.

"Hey! There's Killua!" Gon exclaimed nudging Lerio's side, pointing down to Killua.

"Is that y/n? Is she okay?" Leorio responded, already worried.

Kurapika looked down to where Gon was pointing. He saw a quick shadow past the two. Hiding in the shadow of the building.

"Killua!!" Kurapika yelled trying to warn him but they were to high up.
"Killua!!" Now the three of them yelled.

Killua looked up but only to feel
a sharp pain in his neck.
Gon gasped as Killua collapsed on top of y/n.

There eyes followed up to a tall figure clothed in black who pushed Killua off y/n.
Grabbing y/n and trowing her over his shoulder.
The man looked up... straight at them.

"Put her down you bastard!" Leorio yelled, shacking his fist.
He just walked off y/n still on his shoulders.

"We can at least try to chase after him!" Kurapika said already walking of into the stairs.

But as they were on ground he was already gone.
With y/n...

Leorio ran to Killua getting him up pulling one of Killuas arm around his shoulder. "Kurapika help me please."
And so do Kurapika.

They took him to their hotel placing him on his bed, letting him rest.
They all sat around him and started talking.

"Who was that?" Gon said breaking the silence with a hushed tone.

Kurapika rubbed his temples, " I don't know but we need to find y/n. And I know Killua won't take it well."

"We don't even know how he looks like!" Leorio said shacking his head. "He was wearing a hood that casted a shadow over his face..."

"I..." Gon said with a sigh,"I just hope she okay..." he said looking over at Killua.

Back to you POV

The door opened poking his head through.
"O-oh your awake.." Michael said opening the door more standing in the room now.

I just nodded my eyes trialling down to his hands. They were covered with scars. He noticed I was staring and chuckled.
"These are from training."

"Training?" I asked.

"Yeah...Few years after you left, I decided to take some classes."
He lifted up his hands," As you can tell I wasn't very good at first.", he said with a nervous chuckle.

"Why am I here?" My voice low looking straight at him hoping to break him.

"Netero. He wants you back home."