1.7

You and Killua love had grown over the days. Holding hands when no one else was looking, small stuff like that. Occasionally Killua would like to whisper sweet things in your ear, a chill that would capture your whole body.

At the moment you and him were watching a horror movie in your room. Sitting on a huge beanbag munching on snacks.

The main character turned around slowly taking in sharp breaths. Only to find no one. The man sighed and counties to work just as the killer lashes out taking him down.

"No! Don't kill him! He's the hot guy!" You whinnied as you heard the scream while holding onto Killua's right arm in a 'death grip'. Killua laughed and shook his head.
"What? Seriously like aren't crushing on that really hot blonde chick." You said pulling away slightly to give him a pretend disappointed look.
"Nah." Killua said laughing at your funny face.
"Really c'mon. She has a killer body, especial those curves."

Killua stared at you from the corner of his eye giving you a small smile.
" Uh huh? What about that guy you seemed to enjoy the swimming pool part. But now he's dead so. "
Killua sucked in air between his teeth shaking his head.
" You'll be dead soon!" You said as you smacked him with a pillow, sending the 'Chocorobo' flying out of his hand.
Killua slowly turned his head to you with wide eyes.
You dropped the pillow covering your mouth. "I'm sorry!"
Killua grabbed the pillow you had dropped and whacked you with it.
As you regained your balance you have him a death glare. You snatched the pillow back giving him a nice hit with it.

He fell back laughing half hanging off the beanbag.

You smirked as you looked at him.

"What?"
You snatched the last Chocorobo box from besides him.
"Imma eat the last box."
Killua gasped," You wouldn't..."
Slowly you opened the box.
"Y/N don't!"
You popped one in you mouth wiggling your eyebrows.

To fast for you to see he snatched the box. Sadly they had fallen spreading across the floor, the next thing you heard was someone falling.

Laughing knowing it was Killua you lost your balance and fell too.
But on him.

Your eyes were squeezed shut to embarrassed to open them.

" Open your eyes." Killua whispered.

Slowly you opened your eyes. Killua slipped his hand over one cheek. Slowly he inched his face closer. With a fast beating heart you waited. Waited for his lips. And soon enough his lips met yours. Be pulled away looking into your eyes. Just as fast as he pulled away he slipped his other hand on you other cheek pulling you into a deeper kiss. Your lips started moving perfectly against his.

Pulling away for air with eyes closed your rested your forehead against his.

"Nice lips."
"Shut up."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N

Oh my word thank you for all the reads. -fangirls in corner-

Love y'all so much! Please tell meh what you that about this chapter. Even though it was short.

It was a cheesy way to kiss bet hey xD