Chapter 9

I opened my eyes and found my self on the ground in a weird and uncomfortable position. Well that hurt. I got up tiredly, while my leg started aching. I looked down at my leg and it was a bit red, nothing serious. Everything that happened from last night flooded into my head, the date, him, our conversations, the laughter. A small blush crept onto my face and so did a small smile. In my eyes, the date went pretty well. I walked over to my end table and took my phone off of the charger. I had 2 notifications from facebook, 1 from twitter, and a text message. I quickly clicked the message to see it was Matt.

Matt: Hey, umm...I need to talk to you. Do you think you can meet me at the park at 1:00?

Me: Sure..should I be scared? lol

Matt: Ok, see you there.

  Alright, I am a little curious now. I looked at the time and it was 11:32. I ran to the bathroom, got undressed, and then jumped into the shower. Questions started flooding through my mind. What is he going to say? Why didn't he answer my question? Is he going to say that he doesnt like me? Did I do something to make him not like me? I started jumping to conclusions and now I am curious..and a little bit scared for what he is going to say..

  12:53. I sat on the bench in the park waiting for Matt. I kept looking at my phone every two seconds checking for the time. Questions kept filling up my mind as I just sat there. What is he doesn't come? Is this a joke? Is he trying to scare me?

  "Sam"  I hear Matt snapping me out of my thoughts. "Matt" I say back in reply. I looked up into his eyes to see guilt. "Whats wrong?" I ask concerned. He took a deep breath "Sam, look. I dont know how to say this, but here it goes anyway." He pauses and looks down at his hands and started playing with them. Now he really has me scared. "My close friends dared me to take you on a date, and they didn't let me back out of it, so I had to. I'm sorry-" My eyes went wide and he looked up at me with guilt in his eyes. "So I am a little toy to you?! You can't just play with someone like that!" Tears started to build up. "I can't believe I fell for this whole stupid thing!" I shouted at him. "I would neverhave a chance with you! I'm so stupid!" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear me. He reached to try to put his hand on my shoulder. "Sam, I-" I cut him off by slapping his hand away. "No! Don't touch me! You think this is a game?! Playing with a girls heart!" Tears sliding down my face. "I wasted my time for nothing. Shopping, trying to impress you, to make you like me, to go on that date with you.." I said calmly, but still angry.

  I leaned over and grabbed my phone from the bench and stood up straight again. "You aren't even worth my tears. I don't even know why I am wasting my breathand time to even talk to you right now. I smiled my best smile. "Good-bye Matt." I said giving him glare and then walked right by him. My head ached and I just want to go home and think about things. 

  I got home and shut the door behind me. I ran up stairs and jumped onto my bed. Was I to harsh? Should I apoligize? I ignored the question. No, I shouldn't apologize. He isn't worth my time or breath. He leaded me on, that hurt me. I need a friend. I can't turn to Olivia because 1.) I dont want to be in the same house as Matt and 2.) she would get angry at me and her brother. Maybe I should call Lexi? Yeah, I will call her. I picked up my phone and dialed her number into my phone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

  Hey Guys! I hope you liked it! I'm not sure if I like this update or not. Please comment your opinions!!! It would mean a lot!

  Please Vote, Comment, and Fan!

-Mary<3xx

Instagram: marywilliams335