Chapter 2

Hope you like it!! 

~Mary<3xx 

_____________________________________

It was now a Friday morning and you were suprised how fast the week went by.

You have just arrived at school after a short bus ride talking to Olivia.

"You should come over today!!" Olivia squealed because she wanted to show me her new dress she bought. "Can you??" she said excitedly. "Yeah" I said giggling slightly because of how excited she is to show me a dress.

*~*~*~*

After school I went to Olivia's house, I saw that dress that she got and I have to admit, I liked it. After she showed me her new dress, we started talking about her crush. Of course she asked me who my crush was, but I told her I didnt have one. She just shrugged and looked away.

You spent the night at Olivia's house and woke up the next morning. You had pancakes for breakfast and then stayed at her house for a little while. It's already Saturday in the afternoon and you were talking to Olivia when your attention soon dragged to the door when someone knocked. "Come in" Olivia said confused to who it is. Someone opened the door and there he was, the boy of my dreams from school..

"Olivia" Matt said. "Yes?" Olivia said back with no emotion. "Mom, needs you downstairs quickly." Olivia jumped off the bed and rain down stairs. awkwaarrd. Matt looks at me and winks. "Hey" Matt said with a smile. "H-Hi" you say back stuttering. "What did her mom need her for?" I added. "She didn't" Matt said and winked. You blushed and he noticed and he smiled.

Olivia came running back up the stairs. "She didnt need me." Olivia said looking confused with her hair blown back because of running. "Oh, never mind then" Matt said smiling and then looked at me and winked. Matt left the room, so It was just me and Olivia. "He did that on purpose. Why though?" She said confused. Olivia grunted "Family. Ugh"

Wait, What?! Is Matt Olivia's brother?! "Wait, is Matt...your..brother?" I asked. "Uhh, Yeah. It's like I dont even know you anymore." Olivia said in a duh tone. I made an 'o' shape out of my mouth and then giggled.

What if Olivia finds out I have a huge crush on him? What would I say? I started filling my head with questions.

_____________________________________

Hope you liked it!!!!! Sorry for any spelling errors!!!! Please don't forget to vote and comment!!!!! 

~Mary<3xx

Instagram: marywilliams335