Chapter 7

My eyes fluttered open as I squinted and threw my arm up to block the sun that was in my eyes. I yawned as I stretched tiredly. I rolled over in my bed to the side where my night stand was so I can get to my fully charged phone. I took my phone off of my charger and pressed the power button. 9:52 am. I tossed my legs over the side of my bed and got up. I decided to go take a shower.

  I got undressed, jumped into the shower, and turned the water on. The water felt nice on my back, my arm kind of hurts. I think I slept on it wrong..My eyes went wide when I realized that I was going on date with Matt tonight. I felt my face heat up just thinking about him.

*

  After the shower, I got dressed and put on light makeup. I went down stairs and texted my mom.

Me: You don't work on Saturdays..Where are you?

Mom: I had to go to the store, we were out of bread and milk. I would have sent you to the store but I didn't want to wake you up.

Me: Oh, alright. How long are you going to take?

Mom: I just checked out, i'm on my way home now.

Me: Ok, see you in a few :)

  I put my phone in my pocket, sat down on the couch and started clicking through channels. I got to MTV while 16 and pregnant was on. I just shrugged and put the remote next to me. The girl started crying because she found out she was pregnant. I just sat there thinking to my self just saying, 'hey, you did it to yourself. You decided to go have sex with some boy you have only known for a month..like, that is your fault., no one is going to help you there.' I continued to watch as she told her parents and they started yelling. Oh boy..

  My mom walked through the door with a couple grocery bags. She looked at me, then the tv and then me again. "Don't get any thoughts." She said playfully. I just winked at her playfully and then smiled. She just rolled her eyes. I turned off the TV and stood up. "Any more bags?" I asked wanting to help. "no" she said struggling with the bags. "Here. let me help." I said taking two bags from her. She was carrying 4. now, two. "thank you" She said with a smile. "Yupp" I said smiling. I love helping my mom. "Where is dad?" I asked with a confused face. "Uhh...I think.." She stopped in the middle of her sentence looking confused herself. "Oh! I know where he is, he is outside fixing the gutter." She said giggling at herself for that dumb moment of hers. She started putting the items she bought, away.

*

  The day went by in a blur, which makes me nervous because the date. There is now an hour and a half before he comes to pick me up. I ran up stairs and into the bathroom. I stood there looking in the mirror. My phone whistled as i jumped back and put my hand to my chest. I grabbed my phone and took a deep breathe realizing it was only my phone. I clicked the power button and saw that it was a text message from.. Matt. My stomach dropped. I clicked the messaage and watched as my home screen switched to my messages.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

  Hey Guys! I had to stop there because the laptop im on, is going really really slow and is making me mad. I was going to stop it earlier, but i didnt want to make it short :P So, how did you like it? I will continue it sometime later. :)

~Mary<3xx

Instagram: marywilliams335