Chapter 4

I tore off the paper and my jaw dropped. I the ln smiled and felt heat rise up to my cheeks. There was a black jewelry box with a note on the side. I decided to open the box first. I opened the box to see a shiny diamond necklace. Its was beautiful. Why would he give me this though? I looked at the note thinking there could be answers in it.

I unfolded the paper and it said:

"Come to my house tomorrow, I need to talk to you ;)"

I gave the note a questioning look not knowing weather to go or not...wait, is Olivia going to be there? What does he need to talk about?

*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes to hear my alarm clock going off and then I realized that my baby cousin came over yesterday so I can babysit her while her mom went to a dentist appointment. My baby cousin was playing with It. I looked at the clock seeing that it was 4:00 am. ugh! I unplugged it because it wouldn't turn off. I curled back up into my blankets and fell back asleep.

I fluttered my eyes open as I saw the sunlight peering through the window. I got uo and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess, my makeup smudged all over my eyes, and I had bags under my eyes. I guess I was tired? I brushed through my hair, cleaned off all the makeup, then jumped in the shower.

I got out of the shower feeling all fresh and clean, brushed my teeth, and then went to my room. I got dressed and then applied makeup, not to much though. Once I was all done with that, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:00. I had suddenly remembered that I was going over to Matt's house and then I smiled from ear to ear and felt heat rise to my cheeks.

It was 1:30 and I decided to go to Matt's house. On the whole way there I was just asking my self questions wondering how long is this going to take? or What does he need to tell me? or what happens if Olivia is there? I soon felt butterflies in my stomach when I arrived at his house. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

After waiting a few moments, a smiling Matt answered the door. "Come in" He said gestering me inside. I walked right past Matt going inside. "Is Olivia here?" I asked playing with my fingers not knowing what to do. "No, she went shopping with Emma." He said sounding confident in his words. Emma is a friend of Olivia's. I personally don't like Emma, she is a little brat that thinks she is everything.

"Oh" I said, the only word I could choke out. "So, what did you want to tell me?" I asked nervously not knowing what to say. "Yeah, follow me." He said with a smirk. I smiled slightly and followed.

Matt and I ended up in his room. I was nervous. I have no idea What is going to say or do. I looked uo at him to see him with a big smirk on his face. "Can u tell me now?" I said chuckling slightly. He took a couple steps toward me so I took a couple steps back till I realized my back was against the wall. "Yup" He said popping the 'P'. He took another step closer to me. I stood there not knowing what to do while our faces were just inches apart.

He gave me a smirk and I felt heat rush to my cheeks. He planted his two arms on the wall on both sides of my face. I felt my breathe hitch in my throat. "I was going to tell you.." He started. 

_____________________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry I stoped here, but I am busy and the moment!  

I'm not feeling like I did so good on this chapter, but I will make it up to you guys on the next chapter!!

~Mary<3xx

Instagram: @marywilliams335