Chapter 25

Sam's POV

"Well I took a nap one afternoon and Olivia snuck into my room and did one of those stupid 'smack cams' or whatever they are called, with the whip cream,  and completely nailed me in the face. She was lucky she was able to get away from me." Matt chuckles as I throw my head back in laughter.

Matt was telling me some stories from when he was younger and apparently Matt and Olivia would prank each other all  the time, so there were a few interesting pranks he told.

"Wow, well how did you get her back as revenge?" I smile, amused, while taking a bite of my ice cream. Matt changed his mind earlier about going out to eat and had a craving for ice cream, so we got some. I got panda paws, and he got vanilla. I literally argued with him for about 10 minutes about how I should pay for my ice cream, but nope. Matt didn't budge one bit and refused to let me pay. Stubborn ass. He's lucky I like him.

"Funny story actually," he paused, chuckling at himself. I can't help but giggle, I already know he did something bad. Poor Olivia. "Well, she was in the shower so I sprayed that spray butter stuff on the floor, right outside the bathroom door and so when she came out of the bathroom she slid and completely wiped out." My eyes go wide and I yet again throw my head back in laughter. I can just picture her falling so hard, which makes me laugh harder. "She kept slipping for about 5 seconds trying to regain her balance, but nah, she was a goner." He adds shaking his head and laughing, making me hysterically laugh. I can just picture it.

"But she was able to keep herself covered with the towel, thank god. That was the only thing that made me a little hesitant about doing the entire prank." He cringes at just the thought of it.

I can't help but laugh. "Well yeah, that's good she stayed covered. You're so mean to her." I pause for a moment before continuing. "Oh and just a fair warning, you will be doing none of these pranks to me." I giggle. Now he knows, the warning has been thrown out there so if he does any of these to me, I just might have to hurt him.

He shrugs and smiles. "I can't promise you anything then."

I roll my eyes but smile. "You're annoying."

He holds his hand to his heart, pretending to be hurt. "You are so mean to me Sam."

I swat at his arm playfully, making me laugh again. Damn, I need to calm down with the laughing. My laugh is annoying anyways. It's like a very loud snorting-cackle thing. Yeah, one of those ugly laughs. Or maybe i'm insane, I don't know, but I hate it. "You know I'm just kidding."

"Mhm." He adds jokingly.

We currently sit at a picnic bench just outside the ice cream place, not even half way through our ice cream yet.

I look back up to Matt and see that he's looking at his ice cream, but with confusion written all over his features.

"What?" I question.

"Taste this." He leans his ice cream over to me. "Tell me if that tastes weird to you. Or maybe it's just me. I don't know, but try it."

I lean forward and go to take a lick of his ice cream, not thinking anything of it until he suddenly smashes it into my face and all around my mouth. I gasp and sit back a little from him. "Matt!!" I yell, but can't help but laugh after I process what just happened.

I look up at him and see him laughing so hard. "Well... How's it taste?" He chuckles, wiping away a tear from the sudden outburst of laughter.

"It tastes wonderful." I say sarcastically. While he's laughing, I swipe my hand across my face and smother his face with the ice cream he attacked me with.