Chapter 12

Longer chapter! Hope you enjoy! You might be a little shocked, jussayin! ;3

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

   “I love you.” I was holding both of his hands.

   “I love you too.” He started swinging our arms.

   We were waiting for my dad to hurry up and just get here already, and we were tired of keeping our guard up after an hour of just sitting in the driveway. I looked into his eyes, and blushed. I looked back down, smiled, and bit my lip. He pulled my head back up, looked me in the eye, and pulled my face in for a kiss. I heard a car, but it sounded like it was passing my street, so I didn’t pull away. I stayed locked in that kiss, loving every single second of it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and stood on my toes, pulling him into an even more passionate kiss. All of a sudden, a car horn honked, and I pulled away. I was dead.

   I turned around, and there he was. Dad was waiting in the car, confusion all over his face. I blushed furiously, and hid my face in my hands. I wanted to die. I wanted to just die. He got out of the car, and pointed a finger at me, and then at Josh.

   “What are you doing, sucking face with my daughter?”

   “Dad, it wasn’t like that!”

   “Shut up!” He pointed over at me, and then shot a malicious glare back at Josh.

   “Don’t talk to her like that, Daniel!” Josh stepped towards my dad.

   I tried to hold him back, but I couldn’t grab onto the back of his shirt in time. Dad wasn’t intimidated one bit. This scared me.

   “Josh, you will not talk to your new stepdad like that, young man! Get in the car! We are having a talk with you, me, and your mother. As for you,” he looked to me, “you, young lady, will not be seeing anymore of your brother. Do I make myself clear?”

   A tear fell from my eye. “Dad, I’m not even related to him!”

   “He’s your step brother, Sam!”

   “Exactly!” I retorted. “We’re not even related!”

   He rolled his eyes. “Fine, Samantha…” He shook his head, and went back into his car.

   “What? What does that mean?” I walked over to the side of his car. “Roll down the freakin window, Dad, and tell me what’s going on!”

   He rolled down his window. “You never listen to me, why start now? Have fun.” He started up his car.

   “We want to go to your house, and talk about this with you and Patricia, but I can see that it won’t go as well as I thought.”

   “I can’t believe you…and Josh.” He rolled his eyes. “Patricia won’t like this one bit.” He shook his head. “Have you told your mom?” He looked back over to me.

   I shook my head. “We’ve been hesitant.”

   He looked over at Josh who was fuming behind me. “Tell Mom, and then give me a call.” He backed out of the driveway, and drove off.

   I turned around to face Josh. “I’m still not sure what’s going on right now.”

   He stood there, still as a statue.

   “Josh…”

   “I can’t believe he talked to you like that.” He whispered.

   I walked over to him, and wrapped him in a hug. “Thank you.”