Chapter 4

Hey guys!

I decided to write this chapter in Josh's point of view! :)

I hope you enjoy! Comment, tell me how you like! <3 Thanks for reading!

************************************************************************************************************

                                                  JOSH'S POV

   I had never seen a girl get so angry before. Sam was really hot when she got mad, though. Her nose scrunched up, and her eyes turned a brighter blue. She tended to stand on her tip toes too. I really liked her. I had heard her father speak so bad about his old wife so many times before. I secretly felt really bad for Katherine. She was so beautiful, and her husband had just left her and her daughter to fend for themselves.

   “Can you believe that girl? She has no respect for me! Never has; never will!” Daniel scoffed as he bit into some bacon.

   “You are her father! She should have some type of respect for you at least!” Mom said as she rinsed off her plate in the sink.

   “Have you ever thought that she doesn’t have any respect for you because you caused so much emotional damage?”   I looked at Daniel, and then over at Mom.

   Mom looked down, and twiddled her thumbs. Daniel stared at me, looking kind of dumbfounded. I glared back at him. He screwed everything up.

   “Are you going to go apologize, or do I have to?” I scowled at both of them. They didn’t say a single word. “I see…” I scoffed, and ran after Sam and her mom.

   They were walking out the front door; I was just in time. “Sam!” I yelled after her.

   She turned around, and tapped her mom on the back. Her mom looked at her, and then back at me. She smiled weakly, and walked over. Sam followed close behind, slightly blushing. She was so cute when she blushed.

   “Hey Josh…” her mom ran her fingers through her messy hair.

   “I’m sorry.” I couldn’t believe I was apologizing for them.

   “It’s not your fault, honey.” She put her hand on my face.

   “At least you don’t have to hear that every day…” I rubbed my arm.

   She chuckled weakly. “Well thank you, Josh.”

   Sam just stared at the ground the whole time. I wondered what was going through her mind. I sighed.

   “Do you want to come with us? We’d love to have you over if you’d like…” Her mom offered.

   I glanced over at Sam. She looked up a little bit, and turned red when she saw me looking at her. I smiled back at Katherine, and nodded.

   “Go pack a bag, and you can come with us.” She smiled. “I’m going to go get the car started. Sam, go with Josh and help him get ready.”

   Sam smiled at her mom, and then looked over at me. Katherine walked away, and as soon as she was out of sight, Sam pulled me into a hug. I could hear her start to cry a little bit.

   “It’s alright…” I rubbed her back.

   I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and we walked up to my room. I knew there wouldn’t be any eavesdroppers around. She sat on my bed as I started packing a bag.