Chapter 6

Hey guys!

So, I decided to kind of split this chapter in half. One half is Sam's POV, and the other is Josh's POV. You will kind of notice the POV change around the end. Anywhozlez, enjoy! Sorry it's not as long!

-smileyfacecupcakes

********************************************************************

“They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need…” I was listening to my music turned down way low. “If I’m James Dean Then You’re Audrey Hepburn” by Sleeping with Sirens was playing. I couldn’t fall asleep. I wanted to sneak into Josh’s room multiple times, but when I was actually about to, I heard him snoring from my doorway. I closed my eyes, and tried to fall asleep to Kellin Quinn’s sweet voice. It was so hard all of a sudden. Normally, his voice was like a lullaby. I guess things change when you’re in…when you might like someone.

   I giggled quietly at the thought, and checked my phone. I thought he would’ve at least texted me. I figured I would just text Candy. I had to tell her about Josh, anyways. Plus, with preparing for Dad’s wedding, I hadn’t seen the girl in three days. I found her number in my address book, and started a text message.

   Hey u still awake?

   I knew Candy was normally a fast replier, so I didn’t have to wait long before I got a new text from her.

   Omg SAM! U never txted me back!

   I thought about that for a second. Oh yeah! I had been texting her about her and her boyfriend, and then fell asleep. I forgot to reply that one night, and then never texted her back.

   Im so sorry Candy! If u could ever find the kindness in ur heart to forgive such a lonesome old beggar woman like me…

   I giggled quietly again, and awaited her response. We always made fun of those stupid stories from such a long time ago, and all of their long, drawn-out descriptions.

   Its ok darling. I shall forgive u cuz I pity ur…lonesomeness

   That one made no sense. Obviously, she couldn’t think of anymore funny old words to use. I laughed.

   Oh thank you my lord! Lol. So whats up best friend? (:

   I couldn’t wait to tell her all about Josh and our magical kisses. I couldn’t wait to pour out my girly heart to her. I knew she wouldn’t like it, because she was more of a tomboy, but she’d still respect me and let me have my moment.

   Nothin much. Steve and I decided to break up…

   That wasn’t good. She’d want someone to hang out with all the time since Steve wouldn’t want to. As much as I loved her, I would rather be with Josh.