XXIV

It has been a week since our wedding. Everyone was in joy, things had calmed down. Ben so far was great, Snoke wasn't controlling him anymore like Ben had said. I believed he threw away his lightsaber somewhere and had gotten a new one. Along with his black robe and helmet, and wore what his father used to wear when he was his age.

Rey went to find Luke Skywalker and Ben didn't want to go and kill him, that's a good thing. He didn't want to commit the same mistake to someone else he cared about.

-

Ben and I looked into our refurnished room - which was actually my old room.

"I love it." He said quietly. "It's perfect."

I smiled and rested my head into his broad shoulders.

"Of course it is. We made it together."

"You really know how to make things better don't you?" He said.

"I always had, since the beginning." I laughed.

It was kind of true. I made some things better, some turned worse but that's not my problem.

He chuckled and looked out of the window that looked into where the jets and the Millennium Falcon were.

"I really miss him. I shouldn't have done that." He said quietly.

"It's okay. It's okay. He's always watching you from above Ben. And right now he's smiling."

Ben smiled. "He probably is."

-

Two months later, I was pregnant. When Ben found out, he was overjoyed.

Everyone was overjoyed. Everywhere I go, there's always a watchful eye, in case if I was in danger. Especially Leia.

"Watch where you're going! I don't want my daughter to lose my grandchild!" She said once to someone running around with a light saber that wasn't even on.

"Sorry General! I'm sorry Mrs. Solo." They said before hurrying off.

"Leia, I'm fine. You don't have to yell at everyone for every little thing they do."

"I just don't want to lose my first grandchild that's all."

"That's really sweet." I smiled.

"I'm always sweet dear. Now come on, we've walked for like ten minutes and you need some rest." She said as she led me to a chair to sit on.

I sat on a chair in my room as Ben walked into the room.

"How's my wife and child?" He said as she sat next to me and put a hand on my stomach.

"Great but I'm a bit tired actually."

"You can sleep here in my arms. I'll watch you sleep." He said with a light chuckle.

"A bit creepy Ben.."

"Sorry, I can't help myself."