XII

After me and Ben had started dating, things turned a lot more.. I guess you can say romantic.

"Okay, let's raise your arm a little higher, so you can strike the enemy more easily." His hands guided my exposed arms until they have reached the place where he wanted me to stay.

I stood there, trying not to look uncomfortable but Ben was too close even though we were now dating.

"What's wrong, you look uncomfortable." He said, his smile dropped.

"It's just that..you're starting to become more touchy ever since we've started dating."

"What? You have to get used to it when we get married. Then you know.." He slyly smiled.

"Hey! Just because we started dating four days ago, doesn't mean we start talking about that.."

It was the first time a guy had ever acted that way towards me. Touchy, a bit romantic.

"Okay then." He put his hands up. "But if you want to, you can tell me." He stopped and inspected my position.

"Okay, you can strike the dummy now."

I looked at the dummy that was a model of someone that I didn't know of. I stared at it with fury, turned on my light saber and striked it from above, making the dummy split in half.

"Nice!" He clapped and swung his arm on my shoulder. "You wanna grab something to eat? I'm so hungry." He rubbed his stomach.

"Yeah, I'm starting to be hungry too." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

When we reached the cafeteria, it was pretty busy, with storm troopers - without their helmets - eating and talking with one another, like normal people.

After we both got food from the lunchline, there was an available table that was located in the corner.

As we walked toward the table, the storm troopers looked up at us and gave us a look - somewhat with respect - as we walked past them.

I shifted my head a bit, avoiding their gaze. Even though it has been weeks since I'd first came here, I was still uncomfortable. There was something unusual about their blank stares.

I shrugged it off and sat at the table with Ben. He dug into his food first as I looked at him.

A moment later, he looked up at me and stopped chewing. He slowly swallowed a chunk of food.

"What?" He said blankly.

I smiled and extended my arm to wipe out a crumb from the side of his lip and wiped it on a napkin.

"You had something on your face. You need to learn your manners."

Ben laughed wholeheartedly. "You're trying to be me now?" He said as he took another bite into his food and continued after he swallowed. "It's hilarious."

"Hey!" I lightly slapped him in the shoulder. "You just had something on the side of your lip and it irked me a bit."

I took a spoonful of food into my mouth and chewed the mouthful of food silently.

In the corner of my eye, Ben was staring at me with a smile on his face.

"You look like a hamster with it's mouthful."

I swallowed my food and looked at him, confused.

"Why?"

He let out a small chuckle and leaned in.

"You just look cute." He said softly as he smiled again.

--
Aw, such fluff.. Woah, I actually can't believe I had reached over 6k+ reads and 200+ votes in over a week (or two)!

Thank you guys! I hope you guys liked the chapter and have a wonderful day. :)