IV

His brown doe eyes were staring into mine. I had to admit, they were pretty nice to look into, did I say I melted a bit?

It was pure silent and there were only stares and heavy breathing which was coming from him. My chest was heaving heavily, I saw his eyes look down and smirk a bit. Pervert..

"Do you really think so?" He repeated, his facial expression back to stern. He can really change in a half second.

"W-Well.. Yes.." I said nervously, I was still looking into his eyes. I gulped and tried not to shake, he was too hot for comfort.

Stop it Bella! Stop thinking about that to the bad guy!

"So you think coming to this fortress to find out what the First Order was doing was a smart idea? Who taught you this, a headless worm?" He chuckled before moving himself away from me.

"I say yes. And General Leia taught me this." I said with no fear in my voice. He stopped walking and turned his head toward me.

He scoffed and shook his head, amused. "Ha! General Leia doesn't know crap."

Well crap. He just trash-talked his mother.

"Yes she does, in fact if it wasn't for her, I would've been dead already!"

"Yeah right. Those skills you have is pathetic." He said as he got out a bottle of water from a mini freezer and drank it.

"Excuse me? I'm very skillful!" I pointed to myself.

"If you were so skillful, then you wouldn't have been here. You would've been in the Resistance already." Then he muttered under his breath about something as he put down his water bottle back in the mini freezer.

"Excuse me. I didn't hear that part you were muttering about." I walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder.

"It's nothing." He brushed my finger off of him and moved away from me.

"Tell me!" I yelled. This dude is starting to get more annoying than scary.

"It's nothing!" He said louder. There was irritation clear in his voice.

"No it wasn't! Now tell me!"

"Just stop yapping your mouth for god's sake! And you know what? Just get out." He yelled.

I instantly shut my mouth and breathe heavily. I took a couple of breaths and walked out of the room while huffing angrily.

The storm troopers  outside the room didn't know what to do, they just stood there, looking at me with confusion.

I didn't care really. I was ready to leave this fortress that house such an annoying leader.

Except I didn't know where I was going. I was basically walking in a circle.

Where's my room? They should've given me a map.

After what had seem hours, I had finally found my room. I was out of breath and my hand rested on the door to my room. My stomach growled and I clutched it.

When was the last time I ate? It must've been like a day or two.

I tried to think of something else but the thought of hunger overpowered them all.

Okay, I definitely need to eat!

I looked around the area I was in. But it was just a hallway.

I sighed and turned around only to see a black suit. I groaned and looked up. Kylo Ren, with his helmet on.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed. My arms crossed over my chest and I raised a brow. Of all places, he came here.

"Well I had a conversation with someone, and well they want me to mentor you for the Dark Side. So I guess I should start now." He said with a bored tone.

"If you're actually going to be my mentor, then can I get some food?"

"You didn't eat in the training room? And you said you were smart." He let out a laugh and I gave him a disgusted look.

"I wasn't that hungry in the training room until now."

"Well even if you weren't hungry, you should've still eaten."

Wait. Is he starting to care about me?

"Why are you so concerned about my health all of the sudden?" I questioned. It was quite unusual for the bad guy to care about something like health or something like that.

"Well.. Uh.. I'm your mentor so I have to take care of you, even if I don't want to." He said quickly. He avoided my stare and pulled me down the hallway.

We walked for about five minutes and all I did was complain about my stomach aching.

"My stomach hurts.." I groaned as I clutched my stomach.

Kylo - even though he was wearing a helmet - was annoyed and stopped in his tracks and turned to me.

"You're making me regret helping you." He said with irritation in his voice.

"Okay. Okay. Sorry!" I said frustrated and kept silent until we went to the cafeteria which looked almost luxurious and empty.

"Go get something to eat, I'll sit at the table." Kylo said as he sat down at the table near the exit.

I rolled my eyes and went through the tables, picking up the delicious looking foods. After I was finished, I sat across from Kylo.

I dug into my food and was delighted. The food was almost as good like in the Resistance, which was homemade and made with love.

Kylo stared at me as I ate. I looked up and stared back.

"What?" I asked, my mouth full with fries.

"Eat and swallow first. You really don't have any manners." He said disgusted. Then he took off his helmet and put it on the table.

I saw his attractive yet disgusting face as I ate.

I shrugged and continued eating my fries until a few seconds later, he stopped me.

Kylo reached in with a napkin in his hand and wiped the ketchup that was on the side of my lip.

I paused and watched, surprised as he was also surprised himself.

He cleared his throat. "Sorry, but the ketchup on your lip really bothered me. You know, you really need to work on your manners."

For some sudden reason, I suddenly felt warm and the feeling of his hand on my lip left a tingle at the spot. I didn't know why, but it sure felt good.

--

Hey dear readers! I hope you like the chapter I have so far! I'm sorry if the update was a bit late. Had to do some shopping for some New Years.

May the force be with you!

-KylieRey