VII

We both stared at each other in silence, waiting for the next thing to happen.

He blinked and leaned away from me, his head in his hands, shaking it. "No." He said repeatedly, pacing himself back and forth as I watched, puzzled.

I blinked and rubbed my cheeks. Why were we so silent and - so close? What was he saying no about?

I breathed and blinked my eyes a couple of times. I didn't want to join the Dark Side. I wanted to go home and not deal with a guy like him any longer.

I found myself walking out of the room and down the hallway, except my wrists were grabbed again. Kylo. Turning around, I stared at him and noticed a large scar across his face which was healed.

So this was the scar, that happened between him and Rey. I reached up - still with his hands around my wrists - and traced my fingers along the scar as he stared at my fingers.

"Did this happen between you and Rey?" I asked softly. My fingers still on the healed scar.

"No. I don't even know who she is." He said plainly.

Liar. You deceitful liar.

"You're lying. She told me everything."

He took a deep breath with his eyes closed. Then he opened his eyes but he wasn't looking at me, letting go of my wrists.

"She's a stupid liar. I got this scar from an accident." He pointed to it.

"Stop lying." I reached up to uncover his face from his long hair. "You don't need to continue, I knew the truth. And now if you can excuse me. I have somewhere to go."

I turned away from him and walked my way to the exit. Only after a couple of seconds, I was grabbed by the wrists and pulled into something soft. His chest.

Why can't he just leave me alone so I can go home? Why is he being so nice now?

"Kylo. Let go!" Tears threatened to fall and I blinked my eyes repeatedly. "I want to go home!"

My light saber was in my hand. I looked down at it and back to Kylo's darn expressionless face again. "Don't make me use my light saber." I threatened.

He scoffed. "You won't even put that thing near me." Smirking, he crossed his arms over his chest.

He was right, I can't even put it near him. I don't know why. If only I was my normal self and just kill him.

The light saber shook in my hand.

Why can't I move my hand? Just move of god's sake!

Except I didn't change my position. Kylo smirked at me and took the light saber easily out of my hand. I looked at my light saber with defeat.

"How can you go home now without the most important item to bring?" He said still smirking. I so wanted to wipe off that smirk off oh his face.

"I can defend myself."

I was trained to defend myself. When someone has a light saber, blasters, and other weapons that can't appear at the top of my head. I can definitely defend myself alone.

"Okay then. Go."

He pushed me down the hallway. I turned back to glare at him but he was gone. I sighed with relief and walked to the exit.

I stared at the exit and pushed the door open. Just as the door had been completely opened, I had walked until I set my first step out of the fortress and into the white and freezing air.

I breathed in freedom. It felt great to breath it again. Even if it was freezing.

Hugging my sack against my chest, I walked down the forest and looked around, ready to defend myself from anything.

--

It had been at least a day or two since I had left the fortress. I was now in a cave deep in the forest. The fire in front of me was burning low, in case if anyone saw me.

I haven't ate since the day I left. Even my stomach was grumbling loudly and I clutched it and winced. I reached for my sack that rested against the cave's dark wall and pulled it to me, opening it with my trembling fingers.

As I ate my food after I had warmed it with the fire, I looked out the cave, expecting something to come in and attack me. But there was nothing, just trees. Snow covered trees.

I shrugged and realized my throat was dry. As soon as I got my bottle of water, I took one long drink and wiped off the excess water off the side of lip.

Suddenly I felt dizzy and my head hurted. I crawled to my bed that was located  a few feet away from the fire and instantly slept. Not minding the freezing wind.

--

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter! I just listened to 1D from my siblings, not that I'm complaining. ;)