6. A Nephilim's Kiss

He turned and looked at me, his eyes kind of frightened. To think that he kind of slays demons for a living, he’d be frightened of me. I wasn’t all that bad, I wasn’t even intimidating. I was a 5’5” man and I had a baby chub face. There wasn’t anything intimidating about that. Suddenly it hit me hard again, Gerard had fucking kissed me. It wasn’t a peck on the lips, it wasn’t a friendly kiss, it was a kiss full of passion. Gerard’s cheeks flared a greyish colour once more and he blinked a few times, about to look away.

I licked my lips, I could taste the remnants of his on mine, he tasted like cinnamon, cigarettes, and mint. It was a good taste. I hadn’t seen him smoke before, but I knew just by the taste that it had been recently. Probably when he was going to the church. He paused from looking away and watched my tongue go across my thin lips, his hazel eyes turning a bright golden colour. My body began to shake, I was nervous, he made me nervous.

“F-Frank.” Gerard said quietly. I looked at him and my eyes widened, he kind of had a look of concern upon his face. “Frank, shit. You need to calm down.” Gerard said quickly. I could feel my heart beginning to pound. He put two fingers underneath my jaw and near my throat, looking for my pulse. I could hear the blood rushing in my ears, my heart pounding in my chest.

“G-Gee.” I stuttered. Gerard looked somewhat scared now, he pulled me against him by my shirt and held me against his chest. I could feel my body breaking out into horrible shakes, he held me tightly. “W-what’s going on?” I spluttered. He held me tightly against his chest, his hands glowing a strange silvery blue colour.

“I forgot, shit shit shit, I’m sorry. I forgot.” Gerard slurred out quickly. He moved me so I was more against him, basically he had me wrap my legs around his waist. I wasn’t sure, but it was calming me down. “Oh fuck I forgot.” Gerard whispered.

“I d-don’t know w-what’s going on!” I said shakily. He put his hands on my face, his hands still glowing. Suddenly my body felt really cold and it was really had to keep my eyes open. Gerard’s face was close to mine, my eyes fluttered closed and I kind of blacked out. I felt Gerard lay me down, his body close to mine and then nothing, just a dream.

~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~***~*~*~

“He can’t get powerful. There’s no way I’ll let that happen. I need him for my goddamn army.” Said a voice, it was deep and raspy. There was a big powerful looking demon there, sitting on a throne of bones and skulls. His horns atop his head were curled and like a rams’, but then there were another set of straight horns with dagger-like spikes on the tip. His flesh was red and cracked like the marble counters. He was Satan, Lucifer, the Devil.

“There’s something that the Incubus did that might grab your attention.” Said a lesser demon, it was big and muscular, like the demons that held the Nephilim down.

“What?” Lucifer snapped.

“The Incubus violated his poor weak body. He’s not as strong as you’d think, m’lord. He’s weaker. Poisoned by the Incubus, it’s something that cannot be cured unless by the hands of the almighty Lucifer.” The demon explained with a dip of its head. Lucifer smiled with his sharp teeth and tapped his clawed fingernails together.

“Good, good. Soon, we will have him in my clutches, yes?” Lucifer asked. The demon below the throne nodded and turned to leave the castle of Hell. Lucifer grinned and rubbed his chin. “Soon, I will be more powerful than God and I combined.” Lucifer said with a wicked smile.

~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~**~*~*~**~

I woke up to an empty bed. There wasn’t any warmth in the spot beside me. Like I was alone for a while. The curtains and shades on the two windows in my room were open, making sure that no shadows were there. I slowly rolled over, I looked at the clock, it was going on noon. I rolled back onto my back and stared at the ceiling, I wanted someone to explain what happened the night before. Someone knocked on my bedroom door and I tapped on the wall in a way of telling them to come in.