Chapter 13: Over Again

Recap:

"What is the verdict?" The judge asks.

A man stands up in the jury and clears his throat.

"We find the defendant,"

{ Pause For Dramatic Effect }

"Guilty."

"What? No!" Harry stands up.

"Mr. Styles, You Are Sentenced To 10 Years Of Prison." The judge bangs the gavel and Harry is taken away.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

He coughs while choking out the words, "Maunier.....Troy Maunier...*cough*..."

"What about him?"

"Sold...her"

"You sold my daughter!!!!??!!"

"Lots of money too." He chuckles while attempting to stand himself up. I push him back down and he lays there like a lazy ass.

"She better be alive." I say. He only stares at me, his toothy grin revealing his black-yellow teeth.

"I can't say the same for you."

*Gunshot*

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Kylie's turn."

"NO! Your not gonna kill her! I won't let you!" I stand defensively in front of Kylie and she squirms behind me. Mr. Maunier flicks his head again and the man passes him the rope while grabbing me and restraining my hands behind my back.

Mr. Maunier stands Kylie up in front of him and ties the rope around her neck.

"KYL-" My scream is muffled by the man's hand. Tears stream harder down my face as I watch the rope tighten around her neck.

A minute later, her body hits the floor,

Lifeless.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Maddie's P.O.V

"Get rid of it." Mr. Maunier kicks Kylie's body. The man restraining me lets go, and takes Kylie's body out into the hallway. I slump ( A/N Is That Even A Word? XD ) to the floor and cover my eyes with my hands. Tears trickle down my arms. Mackenzie just stands there. I guess she didn't really think that Mr. Maunier would kill Trevor. She's not crying, I fact, she's not showing any emotion at all. Happy? No. Sad? No. Shocked? Yea, pretty much.

"Girls, it kills me to tell you this, but..I can't keep both of you." Both our heads shoot up to look at Mr. Maunier.

"What?" We say in unison.

"Well, I'm selling one of you again. Can't keep you both. Takes to much room." He crosses towards us.

"Flip a coin ladies."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's P.O.V

( A/N Chapters Are Gonna Get Shorter. Sorry Bout' That D: )

"You won't ever hurt anyone ever again." I say quietly while staring at his bloody body. I hear a whimper and that's when I remember the girl in the corner.

"Hey, you ok?" She lets out a cry and backs up against the wall some more.

"I won't hurt you." I reach a hand out to her. After a moment, she takes it and I help her stand up.

"What's your name love?"

"Jillian." She replys.

"Well Jillian, Lets get out of here." I motion for her to follow me.

"No." She releases her hand from my grip.

"I want to stay."

"But-"

"GO! LEAVE! I WANT TO STAY!" She cries and backs away, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Are you sure-"

"LEAVE!" She yells. I put my hands up to surrender and back away from the room. She crawls over to James' body and hugs him. What the? Whatever, I'll let her be.

I reload my gun since I shot him about 6 times. I fix up my jacket and walk down to the door, leaving it wide open as I leave.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. 23 Minutes Later .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Troy Maunier." I say as I type into the library computer. The results come up. Scroll. Scroll. Scroll.

' 4 Addresses Found '

Well I can't check all of them. Maybe there's- Scroll. Scroll. Scroll.

' Recent Activity: Jet Rented. Destination: Barcelona, Spain.'

I grab my coat off my chair and head out the door, dialing the airport as I go.

"Yes, I would like one ticket to Barcelona please."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Niall's P.O.V

"But he's innocent!" I yell at the judge.

"Niall, just let it go before you get arrested too." Louis whispers in my ear. I back away from the stand and walk out with Louis and Zayn in front of me.

" I need Nandos." I whine.

"Niall, for the last time, there is no Nandos around here!" Zayn yells at me as we get into the car.

"They should make that a law." I say, fastening my seatbelt.

"What?" Louis begins to pull out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"They should have a Nandos in every city in the world." I say.

"Look, we're not here for Nandos. We're here to find Maddie. And Liam....have either of you lads heard from him?" Zayn asks.

I shake my head no and so does Louis.

"I'm gonna call him." Zayn takes out his phone and begins scrolling through his contacts.

"He's not gonna answer." I tell him.

He places his phone to his ear and waits for Liam to answer. Like that's gonna happen.

"Liam?"

"He answered!?" Louis pulls over and snatches the phone from Zayn's hand, putting it on speaker.

"Liam where the hell have you been?! Harry's court date was today! He was found guilty!" Louis yells into the phone.

"I don't have much time. I found the guy who took Maddie." Liam replies, ignoring what Louis said about Harry.

"Where is he?" I ask him.

"Dead"

"You found him that way?" I ask again.

"Not exactly....I killed him, but for a very good reason!"

"That reason being?"

"He sold Maddie. But don't worry, I'll find her. I got to go."

"Liam wait!" Zayn interjects, but by then. Liam had already ended the call.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

"How dare you touch me! I am Harry Styles for crying out loud! I'm INNOCENT! Let go of me!" I yell at the officer as he pushes me into the cell.

"You were found guilty Mr. Styles. But don't think that this is over. Detective Stewart still wishes to speak to you." The guard informs me as she locks the cell and grabs something resting on chair.

"Put this on." She hands me an orange jumpsuit, like prisoners wear. At least it's orange. She leaves the hall and I quickly slip the jumpsuit over my normal clothes. I hear footsteps, thinking it's the guard again. To my surprise, it's Dianne.

"Get me out of here! I didn't do anything!" I grip the cell bars while pleading.

"Now we know that you did it. No more lies Styles. Where's Madeleine?" She asks me while chewing her gum.

"I don't know! I swear on my life that I didn't do it!"

"Ok. Tell me when your ready." She leaves the hall, popping her gum as she goes.

"Wait! Please!" I call for her. She doesn't seem to hear me.

Please Maddie. Where are you?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Maddie's P.O.V

"Call it." Mr. Maunier tells us, coin in hand.

"Heads." I say.

He flips it and then covers it with his hand. He lifts it slightly to see and then smiles creepily at me.

"Heads it is. You leave tomorrow." He leaves the room.

My heart sinks and I fell like my stomach is gonna fall out of my butt. I'm being sold....again. There's no doubt that at this rate, I'll never see the boys again.I wish I could just hear Liam's voice...one last time. Let Niall shove my face with food.....one last time. Have Louis tell me a joke...one last time. Get Zayn to do my hair....one last time. At this point, I wouldn't even mind if Harry slapped me again. I look up at Mackenzie, guilt written all over her face.

"I....I guess this is goodbye." She says quietly.

"Not for another day." I laugh lightly, tears brimming my eyes.

"This....I-I thought that I would die...that I would be all alone...but you were here....You made him stop from raping me...You kept me company...Your....I just.." I don't let her finish. I pull her into a bone crushing hug and don't intend on letting go. We both cry, staining each other's shirts. This is all happening to fast. First, I was kidnapped. Then I met Kylie and she was raped right in front of me. Then we get drugged; She dies and I'm sold. Then I meet Mackenzie again and she's nearly raped; I find out that Kylie never actually died, but the she's killed right before my eyes. Now I'm being sold again. Talk about a sob story.

"Awwww How sweet..." We both look up to see Mr. Maunier standing in the doorway.

"I hate sweet." He spits out. He comes over and grabs me by the hair, pushing me onto the floor. He then proceeds out the door. Strange. Mackenzie helps me up and we continue our never-ending hug.

________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's P.O.V

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. The Next Day- 5:34 AM .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"We have now arrived in Barcelona." The pilot tells us over the intercom. Considering that I have no luggage, I walk out of the plane empty handed. I head straight for the airport exit.

"Taxi!" I yell. A yellow cab pulls up in front of me. Thank god that people speak English around here too. I climb in and ask the driver, "I need you to take me to a travel agency or something." I tell him. He nods and pulls out of the sidewalk, onto the road.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. 5:47 AM .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Hola senor. Necesitas ayuda?" A man with glasses asks me.

"Um...Si?"

"Que necesitas?" He asks.

"Er...." What do I say? Um...Harry!

"No hablo espanol."

"Un momento." The man leaves and a woman comes over to the desk.

"Yes, I speak English. What do you need?" She asks. She seems awfully perky for someone to be awake at almost 6 AM

"Uh...reservations for Troy Maunier?" I ask her. I'm here because that man could've taken Maddie to a hotel. If they aren't then....it's a dead end.

"Yes. Reservations at the Crystal Tower Casino." She smiles at me ( A/N I just made up the hotel name.)

"Great thanks." I take off out the door, where the taxi is waiting for me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Maddie's P.O.V

"Hurry up! We don't want anyone seeing you." Mr. Maunier hurries me as he throws me a jacket. (Pic On Side) Mackenzie was taken out of the room sometime during last night. I'm just glad that we got so say our goodbyes already. I slip the jacket on and Mr. Maunier pushes me out the door and down the hallway. When we reach the elevators, a woman is standing outside one. The elevator bell dings and all three of us step in. The doors close and the awkward silence begins. The woman looks at us.

"She your daughter?" She asks him.

I don't say anything, In fear of my life and hers.

"Yes, the youngest. We were just going to get an early breakfast for her expectant mother." Mr. Maunier lies.

"Oh how thoughtful." The woman replies. The elevator doors open and we step out. For once, he's not pushing or shoving me. We walk out to the front where a limo is waiting for us.

He hurries me a bit faster, but I stop in my tracks when I hear a voice.

"Maddie!" A voice yells at me. I turn and see....Oh My-

"Liam!" I yell back. Mr. Maunier slaps me upside the head and pushes me into the limo, forcefully.

"NO! LIAM!" I yell.

I see him run towards me, but my view is blocked by Mr. Maunier climbing in beside me, closing the door.

"DRIVE!" He yells. The limo takes off and I sit up and look through the window, seeing Liam running towards us. He eventually trips and falls. Mr. Maunier grabs my neck and forces me to sit down.

"That was a very stupid thing to do Madeleine," He tells me sternly.

Gulp

__________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's P.O.V

I asked the driver to wait for me. My intentions were to walk in and to ask what room he was staying in. But that all changes when I see a familiar blonde headed girl.

"Maddie!" I yell towards her, speed walking. She turns to me and I recognize the innocent face of hers.

"Liam!" She yells back. Now I start running towards her when I notice the man behind her. He slaps her head and forces her into a car, getting in beside her.

"NO! LIAM!" I hear her cry for help. I run faster, nearly tripping as I go. The car, or should I say limo, starts to take off. Now I'm on full speed. The limo is getting farther and I run as fast as I can. I trip over myself and fall on the road, my hands breaking my fall. The limo goes out of sight and I quickly pick myself up, running back towards the taxi. Once I reach it, I rapidly go in, slamming the car door.

"Follow that limo!"

********************************************************************************************************************

Change of plans people. There's only 3 chapters left. I really just wanna finish this already. So there's 2 more chapters and then an epilogue.

~Aria