Chapter 7 Part 2: One To Many

Ok So This Is Part 2 Of Chapter 7. Omg Such A Dramatic Chapter /).(\

This Chapter KINDA Ends With A Cliffhanger. I Wouldn't Exactly Call It That, But Call It What You Want. Again I Apologize That Chapter 6 Was SUPER Short! It Was Just A Filler. Now We Can Start :V

Chapter 7 Part 2: One To Many

~Aria

*******************************************************************************************************************

Recap:

"Your a fighter. That's not good. Not good at all. Madeleine dear, what do you say that I give Kylie one of your drugs. Just one." He faces Maddie, smiling. When she doesn't answer, he faces me.

"Ah she won't mind."

My eyes widen in horror as he prepares a fifth needle.

The first thing to pop in my head is Clemence. She died from an overdose. She had to many bottles. I should know. I watched. And he had inserted a certain amount of liquid into her.

Five to be exact.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"That's impossible!" I say.

"Impossible or not, we have all the evidence we need." She snaps her fingers. Jared hands her something.

She forcefully turns me around and I recognize the familiar feeling of being handcuffed.

"Harry Styles, You Are Under Arrest For The Kidnapping And Possible Murder Of Madeleine Carter."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Louis' P.O.V

I stretch and rub my tired eyes as I wake up from my nap. I'm sure that Eleanor has left by now. I'm surprised that Harry hasn't come to console me or beg me to come out of the room. My feet hit the floor and I change into a new pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

I sneak a peek at the clock: 1:09 PM ( I'm Not Really Keeping Track With All The Times So If Something's Messed Up, I Apologize )

I walk through the hallway and into the living room. Liam, Zayn, And Niall are seated on the couch, making phone calls. I listen to Zayn's conversation first:

" Yes I Know It's Bad, But Maybe He Did Do It! He's Not A Goody Two Shoes Uncle Si." He speaks into the phone. He must be talking to Simon.

"Jerry? Yes this is Liam Payne. How much for you to be hired as Harry's lawyer?" Liam speaks. Lawyer? Why would Harry need a lawyer?

Niall's just sitting there, munching on an Oreo. I walk over to him. He looks up. Zayn and Liam don't even know that I'm there.

" Where's Harry and why does he need a lawyer?" I ask him.

" They arrested Harry after you stormed out of the room." He says nonchalantly, while chewing his cookie.

He was arrested? But he didn't do anything! Zayn hangs up his phone and jumps when he sees me.

" What happened?" I ask him, since Niall isn't taking it very seriously.

" Harry was arrested. Apparently they found a video."

"A video of what?"

"Him... threatening to kill Maddie." He sighs and covers his face with his hands.