Chapter 3: Where There Is Desire There Is Gonna Be A Flame

Okey-dokey, Sooooooo Sorry For The Late Update!!Anyways so you met Kylie in the last chapter. I don't really have any new characters to put in, but if you want, you can comment and tell me what you wanna be and what you look like. I don't think anyone will comment but oh well. Even if I'm just writing so I can be the only one to read it, it's ok. I don't care if nobody reads this. I do this because it gives me something to do when I'm bored. Anyways, thanks and here you go.

One more thing,

I don't think that this story will last very long. I'm ALREADY starting to run out of ideas. I'm really gonna try, but at one point this MAY be cancelled. I'll keep the story up, but I won't be writing anymore to it. MAYBE this will happen. Just a heads up. And also, I feel like I haven't been including the other boys like Niall and Zayn, so you might see some of there P.O.V's in this chapter cause I just wanted to include them.

And ONE MORE THING. After this story is over, I plan on doing a love story for each of the boys. I have two planned out already and I've just got an idea for another one. I've already made a few covers, but now I just need ideas. If your still reading this and you have some ideas then pleaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee comment below. I have an idea for Zayn, Liam, And Harry already. Now I just need Niall and Louis.

Now without any other distractions I present.....

Chapter 3: Where There Is Desire, There Is Gonna Be A Flame

~Aria

*********************************************************************************************************************

Zayn's P.O.V

Liam is pacing around the room frantically, waiting for the police to show up. Niall is eating a tub of ice cream, Louis is already on the computer, making MISSING posters, and I, well I'm trying to get Harry to come out of his room.

"Harry, you have to come out sooner or later!" I yell through his locked door. There's no answer.

"Don't make me bust this door down." Still no answer.

"Harry, Maddie wouldn't want you to be moping around. I think she would want you to try and find her."

The door opened, revealing a very red-faced Harry.

"You wouldn't know what Maddie wants because you were barely near her the whole time we had her!" He screams in my face and locks the door again.

He was right, there's no denying it. I was never really around Maddie when we did have her. It's not that I was scared of children, I have younger sisters of my own, it's just that Maddie is so fragile and I felt like I would hurt her. I also had this vibe that she didn't like me so much; we didn't really get off to such a good start.

Louis' P.O.V

"Liam we need more ink!"

I hear footsteps and then a few moments later, Liam comes up to me with a brand new, full, ink cartridge. I print out the last few photos and inspect them, making sure each one is perfect........All 350 of them. It's a picture of Maddie that we took a while back when Louis was in the hospital and we were in Arizona. She looks real pretty. On the bottom is some information. (Pic On Side)

I still can't get over the fact that some sick minded pervert would take our Maddie. My Maddie. I lost her once and I don't intend on losing her again. Where could she be? Who would take her? A fan? Simon? It can't be Simon or Maddie wouldn't have put up a fight. She's met Simon before and she would trust him. The only logical explanation is a fan. We love our fans and they're great. I mean sometimes they do get out of hand, but this is way to far!