Chapter 8: Auction

I am So Sorry!!! I haven't updated because I've been busy planning a before-school vacation. Anyways lets just get right to it!!!

( PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!! )

But Just One Thing. I Haven't Exactly Been Keeping Track Of How Long She's Been Missing So I'm Sorry About That!!

Chapter 8: Auction

~Aria

**********************************************************************************************************************

Recap:

"Stop Laughing! Your driving me crazy!" I cover my ears, though it obviously doesn't help. I turn my body to face the wall and let go of my ears.

Kylie's giggling slows and I hear footsteps. I turn around." What's out-" And then a sudden gust of wind.

" KYLIE NO!" I scream.

I turned around just in time to see Kylie going out the door, and flipping over the railing, falling 2 stories to the floor.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Maddie's P.O.V

" Kylie!" I scream as tears run down my face. She just...flipped. Over the railing. I hear footsteps and James runs into the room.

" Where's the other bitch?" He says, anger clear in his voice.

I only cry and bring my knees to my chest. He roughly grabs my arm, standing me up.

" Where is she!?" He says, pissed off.

I only point towards the door, silent tears running down my cheeks. He lets me go, causing me to fall on the floor. I watch as he looks over the railing. He smacks his lips.

" What a shame." He sighs. " I could've gotten good money for her." He doesn't seem very depressed; and if he is, it's about losing his money. But what does he mean? There is the possibility that she's....no, it can't-..........she's gone.

( Ugh I had written stuff after this point only for it to be deleted. FML. -_- )

She can't be! She was my...friend. Actually...she's the only friend I've ever had. No one really talked to me when I still lived with my parents. They just stared at me. I was always the last one to get picked for teams. I was always the one who had to end up without a partner. Not that I minded. I was used to it by then. But having Kylie was different. She genuinely liked me. No one else has.

I stand up and drag myself to the open door. The chain digs into my skin roughly cutting it. I can't go any farther. My body gives in and lay on the floor, weak. I'm weak from lack of food. Water. Air. Stuff that he'll need to give me soon or otherwise...I'll die. It's amazing how I'm still here and haven't passed out from dehydration. I glance at my wrists. A bloody, fresh cut circles it. Let me tell you, those chains aren't exactly the softest in the world. One more pull and they could easily slice my hand off.

My eyes travel down to my half-naked body. Oh how I wish I could change! Regretfully, James took all of my clothes with him to God knows where. My legs are all dirty, covered with dirt. I'm shocked that my outfit isn't dirty yet. It's obvious that he doesn't care about being sanitary. The floor is coated with dirt, dust bunnies lie in corners. The only decent thing in the room is the bed. But I don't have any good memories on it. Only the memory of when I met Kylie. Which is interrupted by the memory of her getting raped on it.

A tear slips, but I quickly wipe it away. No more crying. He'll just think your weak. Useless. Pathetic. I'm not going to tremble with fear like a chihuahua anymore. I'm not going to cry endlessly until I fall asleep. Not anymore.