Chapter 12: As Safe As Someone In A Dumpster Can Be

Sorry I haven't updated! I was redecorating my room and I didn't have time to update!

Ok So I've Decided To Make Something Drastic Happen In The Story And It Happens Here. Right Now.

Chapter 12: As Safe As Someone In A Dumpster Can Be

~Aria

*********************************************************************************************************************

Recap:

"So this is Spain.." I say, amazed at the view.

"Yup." Mackenzie pops the 'p'.

"Just don't act like your being forced to do this and you'll get a little treat later." The man that carried Mackenzie whispers to us. We nod and walk into the hotel which may I say, is GORGEOUS. Must be a five star hotel.

We sit down with the two men while Mr. Maunier checks in. He comes back moments later and we follow him into the elevator.

"Ready for your surprise?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Maddie's P.O.V

"You'll get your surprise tomorrow. Just go to bed. I'll meet you there." Mr. Maunier winks at us before leaving us alone in the hotel room. I sneak up to the door and slowly open it, but find it blocked by a man in a, might I say, very stylish leather jacket. I close the door without it creaking and tip toe back to the bed where Mackenzie has already positioned herself under the covers. I creep into the bed next to her and close my eyes. Finally ready for some peaceful sleep.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. The Next Day .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Wake up you worthless bitch!" I'm startled awake by the gross hands of Mr. Maunier.

I sit up and see Mackenzie sitting up next to me.

"James tells me that you had a little 'friendship' with one of the other girls in his house. Kylie, was it?" Mr. Maunier asks me.

I stay silent, not exactly wanting to bring up Kylie's death at the moment.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you!" He yanks my hair and forces me to face him eye to eye.

I nod and he pushes me. He then circles around the room and stops in front of Mackenzie.

"What about that precious little boy friend of your Mackenzie. Hmm?"

Mackenzie turns pale white and her eyes basically bug out.

"What about them?"

Mr. Maunier turns to me and a smile creeps on his face. I don't like that look. Not one bit.

"Lets just say...they came to pay you a visit."

"Bu-but Kylie died. She flipped over a railing."

He stays silent and trails over to the closet. We watch as he opens it up and motions for us to come towards him. I quickly jump off the bed and walk over to him. Mackenzie's hesitant at first, but follows me.

I clasp my hand over my mouth when I see the sight before me.

"Oh My-"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Louis' P.O.V

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. 1/2 An Hour Earlier .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"God! I can't get this tie to tighten!" I struggle to put my tie on. Zayn walks into the room and helps me put it on.

"Thanks." I say rather annoyed at myself.

"I can't believe that they just bumped up Harry's court date to today on such short notice. The lawyer is charging me extra because he's needed earlier." Zayn complains.

"Whatever. Let's just get going. NIALL! Are you ready?" I yell into the apartment.

"YEA!" He yells back.

"Then lets get going." I say.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: Present Time .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Mr. Styles, Can You Explain This Video?" Dianne strolls over to a tv on a table and turns it on. So this is the mysterious video that she was talking about.

Liam, Zayn, And Niall walk off the screen. Harry stays behind and pushes Maddie behind him.

"Roll up your sleeves." He says sternly.

"Wha-"

"Roll. Up. Your. Sleeves." He says after Maddie protests.

She reluctantly rolls up her sleeves and Harry grips her arms tightly.

"You promised that you would never do that again." He nearly yells.

"It....I just-"

"No excuses young lady! If you
ever do this again, then so help me god, I will murder you in your sleep." Harry says.

He pushes Maddie on the floor and exits, his figure no longer visible on the screen. Maddie silently cries, but stops abruptly when someone yells.

"MADDIE! Where Are You?!" I recognize Niall's voice. Maddie gets up off the floor, pulls her sleeves down, and exits the room.

As the video ends, Dianne shuts off the TV and faces Harry. He only sits there with his mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth Styles, you'll catch flies." Dianne strolls over to her desk and takes a seat, Jared behind her.

"I- well it was just a joke, I-" Harry stutters.

"You what? What kind of person would threaten to kill someone and say 'It's just a joke'. A very sick person is who." Jared slams his hand on the table and stands; Just like in those movies.