Chapter#8-Genesis

"...So I told him, that he could take that deal and shove it up his ass. The fuck I look like? An intern?"
We all laugh at George's story. We were standing in the main dining area at the second annual Autism Awareness charity. This year it was in Madison Hall, the ballroom inside of Bennett's Incorporated.
Logan's father had bought it when he owned the business, and his mother kept complaining that they did not go dancing anymore. So naturally he bought her her own hall, naming it after her maiden name.
It was nice to come out and have a good time, and let the worries of my business drop away. I had even avoided checking the calendar for fear of passing out at the approaching deadline for the money . Tonight I was not going to think about it. Tonight I was going to have fun.
I excuse myself from the group of people and make my way to the bathrooms outside of it. However, when I approach the door, I hear women's chatter and quickly think better of going to the bathroom. For some reason, I can never go pee when the bathroom is crowded.
Instead, I catch the elevator upstairs to the floor where Logan works, thinking that I would use the personal one in his office.
When I get off of the floor, I immediately feel on edge. The floor usually buzzing with people, was unnaturally quiet. My heels clacking on the floor seems to be making too much noise, and I had the sudden urge to take them off and walk barefoot. I approach Logan's office, and walk in, and make my way to the bathroom. When I come out, I look outside his floor-to- ceiling window.
Logan had a thing for views and the one from his office was definitely a good one. Looking out across the city of Los Angeles, You could lose yourself in the patterns of streets below. It was a wonder he got any work done at all.
"It's such a beautiful view," I whisper to myself.
"I know I've never seen anything like it."
I turn around to see Logan leaning against the door frame. He smirks at me. "Aren't you supposed to be downstairs?"
I smile. "Aren't you?"
Logan shakes his head and closes the door before he walks towards me.
"I came up here to enjoy the quiet." He sighs. "It's not very often where I can hear myself think on this floor."
I nod and look around. "I remember. It's always busy up here." I walk away from the window and lean on his desk. "I remember that I used to come up here in the morning with your coffee, and the elevator doors would open, and a flood of energy will hit you."
I sigh, thinking about my days at Bennett Incorporated. "It was exhilarating."
Logan comes over and sits down next to me on the desk.
"I remember kissing you for the first time in my office."
I smile. "Yeah it's pretty hard to forget."
"You were standing right there," he points to the middle of the floor. "In that damn near see through white top, with a navy skirt that your ass looked absolutely fantastic in." He stares off into the distance. "I almost bent you over the desk right there and--" He looks at me, and clears his throat.
"Well, you know."
I stare at him. "And what?"
Logan looks at me. "And what, what?"
"And what would you have done?"
Logan's eyes darken in that way that always made me instinctively press my thighs together.
He stands up and walks in front of me, placing his arms on either side of him, trapping me between the desk and himself.
He leans in close to me, placing his hand on my thigh.
"I would have bent you over the desk, and slowly pushed your skirt to your waist."
As he talks he pushes my dress further up my thigh, bunching it up against my waist.
"Slowly slid down your panties, exposing that nice, full ass of yours.."
His fingers hooks on the sides of my underwear, pushing them aside, he runs a finger up my wet sex. I shiver.
"Then I would have pushed myself into your tight, warm, pussy from the back, and fucked you until the only thing that you could possibly think of was my name."
He inserts two fingers inside of me, and I moan against his shoulder.
"Would you have done that for me?"
I nod and gasp yes into his neck, as he begins moving his fingers.
"Awe shit Genesis you're so wet, " he murmurs making me whimper and rock against his fingers.
He slowly moves them along my clit, while he moves his mouth to my neck then the tops of my breast.
I throw my head back and gasp his name as he begins moving around my clit in fast circles.
"Logan...Logan," was the only thing that I could get out, as I lose myself in his hand movements. I can feel the pleasure build up in my belly.
"Logan...I'm..I'm-"
"I know, beautiful. C'mon."
His fingers move faster, and I come, the pleasure falling over me like some kind of erotic rainstorm, gripping his shoulder, biting his neck.
Logan removes his fingers from me, readjusting my underwear. He kisses me deeply on the mouth.
"I'm glad I kissed you that day." He says, pulling back and looking into my eyes.
"I'm glad I wore that navy skirt," I grin.
Logan smiles then places the two fingers he had inside me, in his mouth, sucking off the juices. An action that immediately makes me wet again.
Taking my hand, he helps fix my dress.
"Cmon, they'll come looking for us if we don't get back down there."
I place my hand in his arm and he escorts me out of his office.

Note: I apologize for this chapter being so short. The next chapter will definitely be Genesis but I just wanted to put something out there. You guys are extremely patient and I do not want you to think that I have forgotten about you. Thank you for supporting me!! The next chapter of Crazily Married will becoming soon.