Chapter 14: Some Days Are Just Unforgettable... Or Unforgivable?

Posting this one up as well... Didn't really read over it either soooo sorry for the massive slaughter of bad grammar and wording. Please let me know of the mistakes you find.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Some Days Are Just Unforgettable... Or Unforgivable?

Third Person’s P.O.V

F4 Lounge...

Goo Joon Pyo sat on the couch, his hands in the pockets of his black hoodie as his mind was on pure thoughts of joy. He thought about how three days ago, he had had the best time of his life... And it was all thanks to a certain young lady named Mi Kyong. KimJang... Something that he had never been introduced to before was the mere thing he actually got to help make with the Serenity’s. Even after that time, the fun hadn’t stopped there.

Mr. Serenity, Sun Ki, Goo Joon Pyo, and Mi Kyong’s real father, Soo Chan, had all gone to a spa. It was maybe one of the weirdest experiences, yet happiest times Joon Pyo had had. Never before had Joon Pyo washed another man’s back, but that day he did...and he didn’t regret it. They even had men talk while they sat in Sauna. Goo Joon Pyo's father was never around lately, simply busy with work...so he never had the pure joy of a friendly man’s company.

Goo Joon Pyo gave a slight chuckle as his memories moved on to when he was introduced to what he now knew as a fishcake cart stand. When he took his first bite, he was obviously surprised at the flavor that bursted into his mouth, causing his taste buds to go crazy. It was after then that Joon Pyo gained his addiction to the new food introduced to him. Stick after stick, Goo Joon Pyo ate. He couldn’t bear to stop it seemed. It was not only the taste that had addicted him though...but the feeling of joy and love that seemed to fill his heart by the abnormal food.

Joon Pyo bit upon his lower lip as the one hundredth smile of the day began to take over his face once more. He was so trapped in his own mind and the happy memories that he didn’t even notice that his two friends, Yi Jung and WooBin were watching him wearily.

“What’s wrong with him... Did Mi Kyong torture him too much...?” Yi Jung questioned WooBin. “Joon Pyo... What did Mi Kyong do to you the other day...?” Yi Jung then called out softly, breaking Goo Joon Pyo’s train of thought. He looked up at his two friends. “You guys... Have you ever made KimJang...?” He asked, still smiling. WooBin and Yi Jung looked at one another in confusion. “What’s that...?” Yi Jung whispered to WooBin who could only shrug.

“You mean... That red looking stuff that my mom is keeping in the refrigerator?” WooBin asked. This made Goo Joon Pyo laugh. “You haven’t...” Joon Pyo hummed then said, “Maybe have you ever...scrubbed another man’s body at a Spa house?” The boys gave each other weird looks, still confused as to what Goo Joon Pyo was rambling about. “I bet you haven’t even eaten a fishcake at a simple cart stand, right?” Goo Joon Pyo was chuckling now as he stood up.

“I’ve tasted life my friends. But question is... When are you two going to do the same?” And with that small saying, Goo Joon Pyo walked off to go grab his cellphone. Yi Jung and WooBin just stared after him, slightly agitated.

“I liked him way better when he was screwing up his proverbs...” Yi Jung said softly then glanced over to WooBin. “She may be my baby sister... But I’m more afraid of Mi Kyong than the black plague...” WooBin commented. Yi Jung could only nod in endless agreement.

Sometime after that small event, Ji Ho came in and joined Yi Jung and WooBin who had begun playing a small game of pool. They all seemed relaxed... Aside from Joon Pyo, who was wearing a large hole into the floor with the constant pacing he was achieving.