Chapter 27: Us Against The World

Us Against The World

Mm... Opening my eyes, I blinked a few times, trying to clear up my hazy vision. Once I could see straight, my eyes were immediately attracted to the new settings around me. I was in the middle of a very large, red room. The room was completely empty save for a few chairs and there was a fireplace. The only lighting being given was that from the steady fire currently brewing as I noticed a dark figure, leaned over, and poking at it with a stick. Glancing down at myself, I found that I had been tied down to a chair and judging by how I could barely even wiggle without the rough texture of the bindings digging into my body, the rope was pretty tight. My hands were free, just a bit though. So quickly assessing the situation, I came up with this.

Haje is a bad guy and was the one terrorizing me, trying to make me blame Goo Joon Pyo. Haje trapped me in the science lab with a smoke bomb while I was trying to make up with Goo Joon Pyo. I was kidnapped. And currently, I am being held hostage. Did I miss anything...? I thought with a tilt of my head and then it hit me. Ah yes, Que headache. “Ah- I feel like my head was hit by a bus.” I groaned aloud, wishing I could rub my temples. “Well...you did hit your head pretty hard when you fell earlier.”

At the sound of his voice, I only sighed. Lifting my head, I squinted my eyes at a grinning Haje and pressed my lips tightly together as I sized him up. “You’re pathetic.” I sighed without interest. “Why...?” He asked as he walked closer. “Because I out smarted you, the great Mi Kyong Song?” He grinned. “No, because you had to not only knock me out, but then tie me down to insure your own safety.” I answered, looking him in the eye. He stared at me but then shrugged as he grabbed a chair, pulling it over. Facing its back to me, he sat, facing me.

“I'm willing to give you and I another chance you know. Think carefully before you answer though. You’ll regret it if you choose wrong.” He smiled and I rolled my eyes. “You might as well stop your train of thought then. The answer is and will always be no.” I stated coolly, despite being the one at a disadvantage. “Do you even know the kind of person he is?” Haje questioned distastefully as he referred to Goo Joon Pyo. “I do.” I acknowledged. “It honestly seems like you don’t.” Haje countered, his eyes trained on my face. “That’s because there is something about Goo Joon Pyo that I know and you obviously don’t.” I stated confidently, blowing a strand of hair out of my face.

“No... I know. It’s seems you are the only one who doesn’t.” He stated. “Way before you even met him; I’ve known the kind of person he is. With the exception of F4, he doesn’t see people as people. He views the lives and happiness of other people as something as insignificant as an insect.” He elaborated. “I’ll admit, that’s how it was before. But he is different now. If you knew the real him, you’d see that that wasn’t all to Goo Joon Pyo at all. Once you get past him hard shell-” “Just give up.” Haje cut me off. “Can’t you see that from the beginning, you and he were not meant to be? ...Be with me instead. Didn’t we get along Sunbae? Are we not from the same world?”

I stared at him before slowly shaking my head. “There is no same world, different world Haje. There are only different people, standing in the same places, surrounded by the same things. We were only friends. But now, I’ve come to think it is a misfortune to even breathe the same air as you at the moment.” I explained, ending with a small hiss. Haje stared at me before standing up so quickly, the chair was knocked over. He ignored it as he strided over to me, grabbing my face harshly and leaning down.

“No!!” I yelled, squirming as hard as I could to evade him. Still, he tried to force his kiss upon me, to which I screamed out, managing to slip my chin free from his grips. That's when I was given a golden opportunity. I then opened my mouth and chomped down onto his hand tightly. “Ah! Let go you little bitch!” He yelled aloud as he tried to pull away. I only bit down harder, fire in my eyes as I glared up at him, causing him to yelp out in pain. At some point, a metallic taste entered my mouth. That’s when I felt myself being tugged back by unknown people. Probably the rest of the thugs. I didn’t release Haje though, causing him to be in even more pain.