Chapter 17

This time, it only took two seconds for his eyes to shoot open, bewilderment exploding in the chocolate bliss.

"Good morning, daddy. You slept through the whole night."

Immediately, he looked down at my pússy and grunted, pushing me off his body, a thud echoing as I plummeted into the sheets next to him. Using this as an opportunity, I draped my left leg over my right while laying on my side, revealing a perfect view of my tight cùnt for him to see.

"Slide right on in, sugar," I sang in a fake southern accent, my voice sounding horribly off-key. With this, I giggled and wiggled around in the sheets.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" He asked in a grumpy, tired voice, adjusting his sweatpants and pulling them back up and over his erection.

I frowned at his action, ignoring his question. "You know, I was on top of you seconds ago. I could have sat down on that cóck of yours."

"But you didn't."

"Why should I need to when I know you're going to fúck me eventually, anyways?" I asked in a chipper voice, head propped on my hand, which was being supported by my elbow. I gazed at him, all tousled hair and sleepy eyes, which were zeroed in on my naked body. "I see you looking at me."

"I'm aware of that. Now, get off the bed before I fúck that perfect ass of yours." He grumbled, slowly rising from the bed, outstretching his toned arms up and over his head. "And where the hell is my wife and Teresa? And what time is it?"

In the pit of my body, warmth exploded throughout every inch of my skin.

He'd said my ass was perfect! Another not-so-subtle compliment on his part. I took this as another milestone, since clearly him admitting that he wants me had taken quite a long while.

"Woah, slow down with the questions, cowboy. It's only 7AM. You still have time if you hurry. Someone went to the bathroom, though, so I'd freshen up and make it look like you went for a jog and just got back." I countered, examining his posture, the fine slope of his hips, the curve of his butt. "And don't worry, nobody knows. Your loyal marriage is saved. I am such a hero." Melodramatically sighing, I flipped my hair over my shoulder.

He turned to look at me, narrowing his eyes. "How am I supposed to look like I just went for a run?"

"Well..." I murmured, putting a hand to my chin to emphasize my gathering of thoughts. "Sweat immediately forms during sèxual intercourse, although even giving you head could probably get you all moist and luscious."

"Oh, stop it," he chided. "I won't give you that luxury."

"Are you implying that my pússy is not a luxury, sir? I can prove it to you." With my statement in tact, I backed up to the headboard of the bed and spread my legs apart, as wide as they'd go, a subtle cramp causing an ache. "Don't tell me you don't want this."

Promptly, his eyes had darkened in the sexy way they usually did, and his fists clenched at his sides as he riveted his gaze to my body. "Close your legs."

"Make me."

"Fine."

Seconds later, big, rough hands, a sprinkling of hair on each knuckle, landed on my inner thighs. With only a few seconds to acknowledge his touch, he forcefully shoved my legs close, his fingers lingering on my sensitive skin.

My lips puckered as I took in his concentrated expression. "You kissed me last night. It wouldn't make the difference if you kissed me down there, as well."